SFS Perfomance

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl

Reaction score
Good news guys

David at SFS Performance sent me a email last night about hose kits :D

This is the email i received ;)

Hi Karl,

Please find prices as follows.

Twingo RS 1.6 16v (1) Induction AH40 £75.00
Twingo RS 1.6 16v Coolant Kit (5) Coolant CHS261 £185.00

I will offer a 25% discount from the list prices shown for Members.

Best regards

David
SFS Performance

The hose colours you can choose are

Yellow
Orange
Red
Green
Blue
Purple
Black

Other colours are avalible on request but prices may change.

David has told me to order Hoses please email him and he will get the Discount attached to the order. Also added please bare with him as hes very busy so emails can be slow to reply to but he will reply once he has a chance in the day. ( Myself have had replys at midnight :lol: )
(The contact details are below).
Payment can be done via Paypal, Credit Card, Cheque, Cash.

Please also supply David your forum username.

Contact Details
David Sargent
SFS Performance
https://www.sfsperformance.co.uk/
[email protected]

Enjoy guys ;)

25% off is a pretty reasonable deal!

Jordysport":329irimb said:
25% off the GT Hoses aswell? more specifically AH32 Induction silicone pipe.

The 25% applys to all our club members on any of SFS Performance products :)

i had to fork out over 100 quid for the proto-type batch :(
coolent very tempted, pain in the arse heat wrapping all of the o.e.m's

Yes they are very good prices im still trying to find out how to order them ill truy get round to giving him a call today.

edit:- Just rang him and he was currently out the office but hopefully will return my call as soon as hes back in the office

Trying to justify it aswell, as the GT inlet hose is Ribbed isn't it? so would it improve the airflow around that 180 bend as there must be quite alot of losses through that bend.

David after 2 weeks hasn't answered yet and so i contacted the italian importer for SFS hoses, and i bought it!!! and he offered me 25% discount on the price....
I payed it 108euros....

Fabio I know david has been busy running around the uk. Sorry he hasn't replyied but its good to see you still ordered from sfs

Do these hoses actually make a noticeable different to repsonse etc? Or are they just for show?

They can run at much higher temperatures, won't expand or perish and look pretty cool. Though to be honest.. on a Twingo it's just for looks.

karl, does the sfs induction kit compose of one or two hoses??? where i buy the item doesnt' know...

Danny133":2vxkflh2 said:
if anyones interested .. my car was the SFS development car and my hoses are still fitted

there awesome :D
my sfs hose arrived in italy today.... and wednesday i will have it at home!!