So this happened

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LCplParks

Reaction score
sy3ute5u.jpg

Can't believe someone will let you of all people use that :p
Looking forward to seeing the results of it though.

I'm hoping it's going to fit side ways in the boot :) either that or it'll have to go where the back seats used to be and Maggi I'm not willing to bet against you on that haha

weebob":2kcawta8 said:
I have a massive stack on for this

Me too but I left my damn drill down at Jodie's house so it'll be the weekend before I can get started on it :(

LCplParks":3uxbqlke said:
weebob":3uxbqlke said:

Me too but I left my damn drill down at Jodie's house so it'll be the weekend before I can get started on it :(
Man up and get started :roll: get the bodge tape and hammers out :lol:

singlespeed":1yxmj658 said:
LCplParks":1yxmj658 said:
weebob":1yxmj658 said:

Man up and get started :roll: get the bodge tape and hammers out :lol:

Lol I have thought about it I think I'm going to test fit it all and figure out where I'm going to put everything and then when it comes to the actual fitting I'll just be able bash it all together :D

The only bit I'm concerned about is cutting the fuel line :/ for one I'm not sure which parts of the line is the high pressure side of the system and secondly I'm not sure on how to depressurise the system either :/

to depressurise the fuel system, the quickest way to do it is to remove the fuel pump relay. but if you don't know which one that is or where to look for it, you can also remove the connector to the fuel pump and then start the engine and a few seconds later will cut out due to no fuel :)

oscar":1oyk8ypw said:
to depressurise the fuel system, the quickest way to do it is to remove the fuel pump relay. but if you don't know which one that is or where to look for it, you can also remove the connector to the fuel pump and then start the engine and a few seconds later will cut out due to no fuel :)
Scroll down to page 22-23 of this link for the fuel pump relay location
https://www.dropbox.com/s/skmqk4fx6kzq4pv/Fuses and Relays.pdf

Epic! Cheers guys! Do you know where I could tap into the fuel line with this sucker? It has to be on the high pressure side of the pump preferably in the engine bay :)
qa5a4asa.jpg

yeah, that's a common T - fitting that you'd find on fuel pressure testers. where you'd insert that is the very end of the petrol pipe going into the fuel rail. depressurise the system first, take of the fuel pipe and stick one end of the T - bar into the fuel pipe and the other into the fuel rail :D

LCplParks":5r3gf4zi said:
Epic! Cheers guys! Do you know where I could tap into the fuel line with this sucker? It has to be on the high pressure side o the pump preferably in the engine bay :)
qa5a4asa.jpg
The black plastic pipe that runs past the oil filler cap to the fuel rail will be high pressure from the pump. Theres no return pipe from the rail