Spark plugs??

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone confirm the PFR7Z-TG NGKs are indeed the correct, but newer, plug for the RS? Booked the Twingo in for servicing and that's the plug I told them to fit. The guy on the phone was quite surprised, saying "to his knowledge" the NGK are advised not to be fitted for Renault. Was thinking maybe that's true for none RS engines? This isn't an official Renault garage, so they might not be getting a lot of RS's (if any - there's only a couple in Warsaw anyway..)

So... just wanted to double check here :)

KamRS":epvmfm8l said:
Can anyone confirm the PFR7Z-TG NGKs are indeed the correct, but newer, plug for the RS? Booked the Twingo in for servicing and that's the plug I told them to fit. The guy on the phone was quite surprised, saying "to his knowledge" the NGK are advised not to be fitted for Renault. Was thinking maybe that's true for none RS engines? This isn't an official Renault garage, so they might not be getting a lot of RS's (if any - there's only a couple in Warsaw anyway..)

So... just wanted to double check here :)
When I asked my local dealer for new plugs, thats the ones that came up for my 133. My old and new ones are the same as pictured above by Ben