Springs now fitted, Lowness inside :D

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Twingogeekeo":2eunz5l2 said:
Looks good mate top job what springs you got on it ?

They are standard cup springs the have been 'recoiled' 60mm lower :cool: top job!

Turbo im based in newcastle mate, whyyy you ask? coming to steal my speedlines? :lol:

Sharpy":14r90llg said:
Twingogeekeo":14r90llg said:
Looks good mate top job what springs you got on it ?

They are standard cup springs the have been 'recoiled' 60mm lower :cool: top job!

Turbo im based in newcastle mate, whyyy you ask? coming to steal my speedlines? :lol:

no,well maybe but i was gona say that i could have fitted the plates for u but i aint going to newcastle

i ordered them yesterday so should come in the next few days hopefully, ill have a crack at it myself as my garage want stupid money to do it :lol:

Loving that mate!! Wheels are set off by the stance.

Get some better pics though haha Wanna see more of this car.

dont forget to go behind the car, flush with the side panel and take a pic of before and after. you'll be amazed :D

orbital":ivh7xbwm said:
dont forget to go behind the car, flush with the side panel and take a pic of before and after. you'll be amazed :D

You think one degree will make that much of a difference like? ive got washers at the ready aswell :lol:

The wheels deinfately look better now that its lowered, i was sick of seeing that awful arch gap with them being 16"s!

I plan to get some better pictures when its all sorted! next big update will be the custom system getting made up all ready for fcs :cool: