Super Sprint Renaultsport 133 exhaust...

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slim

Reaction score
Just wondering, has any one brought one yet for there car? If so, is there any nice pics and sound of said item? (I know there are a few bits on "Youtube") Slim.

No one has brought the full system but a few have just the baxk box on.

I ordered the full system from Kam racing when they had the offer on. I beleive there was strong demand at that price and they may have been waiting on a re-supply to fulfill my order. Hopefully it will be at home when I get back onshore in the morning (helicopter flight permiting).

i have the back box.... i have just bought the centrale tube....

i think it's the best exaust for our twingo's.... Inoxcar, ragazzon, no one have the standard of quality of Supersprint....

Well, it wasn't here waiting. Stock should be arriving with Kam Racing, so theres a chance i will have it fitted for FCS.

Only the back and center sections for now, as I'm still waiting for the front pipe.

5822042150_16bff90e6c_b_d.jpg

5821478737_45d4e8ff28_b_d.jpg

5821479673_f2afa51c65_b_d.jpg

5821480571_bd4075f3c0_b_d.jpg

5822047434_dc892b8e71_b_d.jpg

5821484153_133834b56c_b_d.jpg

Fit was spot on, as expected. Sound wise, at low to mid revs, it isn't much louder than the standard. At full throttle and higher revs, the note is louder and a little deeper, however this is probable the quietist sports exhaust I have owned :)
Having just compared this to James's Gordini running a full K-tec decat system and Viper induction, my exhaust sounds quieter at all revs, but the Induction is a bit louder due to this BMC CDA filter
5822036890_9efe90a56a_b_d.jpg

5821474521_5772169a93_b_d.jpg

I still need to make up a scoop for the inlet
5822040388_55b25bd9a2_b_d.jpg

italian brands rulez :)

i have bmc dia e supersprint exaust too, and i'm very very satisfied!!!

Thanks for the pics! have you got the front pipe section on now? The back box looks longer and may be bigger than the original in the pics. Does the tail pipe hang over the left of the bumper outlet slightly, from pic? Its good to see the SuperSprint logo from the rear on the tailpipe! Does it have a sporty or loud tone? Slim.

slim":4upl9b7h said:
Thanks for the pics! have you got the front pipe section on now? The back box looks longer and may be bigger than the original in the pics. Does the tail pipe hang over the left of the bumper outlet slightly, from pic? Its good to see the SuperSprint logo from the rear on the tailpipe! Does it have a sporty or loud tone? Slim.
I was waiting on the front pipe for the delivery of the system, then I got borred and asked for the stocked items to be sent. Hence only rear and center sections so far. Supersprint are making fronts, due to be dispatched soon.

In the pics, the outlet was a little bit off center, also twisted up by a degree or so. I have now rotated the rear section a bit to get it level and any offset is hardly measurable. The backbox could be pushed forwards a bit more to make it almost flush with the rear bumper. But as you say, it is good to see the logo :D

I beleive the front section will make it louder as it will be replacing the front silencer, but so far, it is quite sociable as far as straight through sports exhausts go. Performance wise, with the BMC filter on, it did rev a little quicker than the standard airbox and filter, with a noticable increase in noise and a beep note when the throttle is open more than half way. Since fitting the exhaust, the noise has hardly changed, except at higher revs, where is is slightly deeper and louder than standard. However performance wise, it will need mapping and a dyno run to see if theres any real gains above standard, rather than just a feeling.

Karl. Are you still after the RS box, or has this tempted you?

Just the filter
[youtube]MkB0Ub74zWc[/youtube]

Filter and exhaust.
[youtube]4U1vP7edhvY[/youtube]

2" !!!!! you go for 2 1/4" like me and your scavenging will be poor lending to a slight lose in performance unless your planning to hit some high power upgrades later on.
get the new Redline mag, a gods quide to everything based on exhausts!

although you might get away with it if your planning to have a middle silencer. and the sound of a slightly bigger bore is godlike :D