Tempted to sell the twingo

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pritchp

Reaction score
Hmm...

very tempted to sell the twingo 133..

im after a clio 200

just not sure i can justify the insurance cost....

what do people reckon ?

i drove an R27 and loved it... at the time i couldn't afford the insurance though...

hmm.. im considering keeping the 133 until June time.. then get rid, might do it before then though.

A lot of people say the twingo are more fun but i think its down to what you think yourself i looked at doing it for more boot room months ago but dont wanna lose the fun of the twingo

not fussed about boot room as i dont have my rear seats in...

i just prefer the look of the 200 + its quicker :D

when i first start it.. it stinks of petrol coming out the back of it
it rattles like a babies toy
need new tires soon ( thats my own fault...all of 7000 miles)

mmm.... i just fall out of love with things when they go wrong

whats with the petrol smell though!?

btw.. using my SMC renault pen for the exam... haha its also my work pen :p thats dedication

Petrol smell could be all sort best get it into a dealer for warrenty work ;) no point in selling over a minor issue.

Hopefully the company pen will bring you luck :)

pritchp":tm8d3fgs said:
whats with the petrol smell though!?

Could just be running richer because of the cold weather. :idea:

If you're worried, though, get your dealer to check it under warranty...

...pity you can't claim for the tyres under warranty :lol:

i wish i could claim for the tyres... really not looking forward to parting with the cash for them.. but it has to be done i guess!

had some fun with a manager from work on the way home yesterday... really showed me that i do love the twingo, he thought it was great, i just need to decide if im gunna keep it and love it more.. or sell it and get something else... i do want to keep it.. i just need to decide whether its the best option.

When i bought the twingo the intention was to never sell it. I would keep it as a runabout/memory and would keep it all nice for years and years so when im old i can go out in it (haha sad i know!) i just need to see if i can afford to do that and run another car as well