Tempted to sell the twingo

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be honest though, for the running costs and prices of the Clio 200, I'd be more tempted by an R26 as that will be a genuinely quicker car than a 200 and not really different running costs.

As in insurance groups are similar, MPG is close as well yet the R26 would handle as well as a 200 what with it's LSD and you've got that extra torque from the turbo!

Personally though, I wouldn't trade in the brilliance of the Twingo. It's such a superb package in every way. Quick, fun and epic handling yet cheap to run! Win, win!

Dazza1":1dwi4lep said:
Twingogeekeo":1dwi4lep said:
Gareth":1dwi4lep said:
Get a focus st :)

Gareth this is you first warning please do not swaer at our members ;)
Your startin to sound like Paul on twingooc lol :lol:
I think you posted this on the wrong forum. I would remove it but...... :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Twingogeekeo":26i0rzwd said:
:LOL: woops my bad :LOL: ill go post elsewhere ;)
Yeah you better do, I was afraid you were going to call me names and run off with all the money :(

Idiots lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gareth":3gtkz0t4 said:
Get a focus st :)

One word............why? :lol:

Admittedly the interior of the Focus ST is lovely, very nicely put together, some great features and a nice place to be.

On the other hand, it's not as quick off the line as it's Renault rival the Megane 225, it actually feels restrained in 1st and 2nd gear by comparison. Also the handling is a lot softer, even compared to a non-Cup'd Megane 225.

Don't get me wrong the ST is a great car but it's biggest flaw is that it's a car you see every single day. They're everywhere and they're just not exclusive at all. Where as the RenaultSport Twingo, Clio and Meganes are.

i have this dilema also really want the 200 but cant justify the insurance cost so maybe give it a year or so lol