The new beast

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
had a set back today

gutted, was proper annoyed when i came back to this

happened in a car park :(

IMG-20121010-WA0009.jpg

IMG-20121010-WA0008.jpg

£65 to get it sorted :(

but at least the rust on the back arch is being sorted at the same time

The tail lights are not mine.

I like the brand MG, have nice cars built. The blue is really nice!

That sucks davey. At least it's not a massive job to have it sorted though.

Is the MG behaving in general?

DrDrew":w4cwskre said:
That sucks davey. At least it's not a massive job to have it sorted though.

Is the MG behaving in general?

yeah so far so good.

just a leaky sunroof, couple of wheel bearings, battery, rear washers, exhaust, fuel pump (done by garage) and a bit of rust :shock:

car is 7 years old though so i cant complain, all cheap enough fixes as well :D

Cheers carrie.

The other thing is, i dont feel guilty about changing so much either. Still lots more to come :)

Well its gone bang today. New engine time!!! Not happy at all.

Now i have a new engine for it but i cant find a gearbox and i could go down the route of a 1.8vvc conversion but i dont want another k series engine in it.

However another car may have popped up so i think im going to break it for spares and have the car in question. Will keep u all updated.

133_Ads":2hex75q5 said:
Knew it wouldn't be long! Turbo time! ;) Or buy Karl's Twingo!

Its lasted a year and i dont think thats bad considering what it goes through :)

Yep turbo time but not in this car ;)

Id never ever own another renault unless its a 5 gtt but thats not the car in question

Progress........

Its 150 quid for an engine for the mg. So thats going in it. Then its up for sale.

Yay, no more dodgy earthwire. What's the replacement? Is it the car you've wanted for a long time?

Friedchicken91":23ckj6q7 said:
Yay, no more dodgy earthwire. What's the replacement? Is it the car you've wanted for a long time?

No its not that unfortunately :( be a few years before an elise is purchased.

You should know what it is though ;)

Daveyb133":txk7ffq2 said:
Friedchicken91":txk7ffq2 said:

No its not that unfortunately :( be a few years before an elise is purchased.

You should know what it is though ;)
Nope I'm thick and forgetful, message me a reminder

[youtube]sgwyObnxMhw[/youtube]

Video of the engine.

Its not work safe by the way, mic picked me up saying its broken :oops: :oops:

Funny that not too long ago you said you've never had a problem with it that you didn't cause, then within a month this happens and your earthing wire decides to give up :lol:

It's a sign to get a 133 ;)

waitey":77qnhsmn said:
Funny that not too long ago you said you've never had a problem with it that you didn't cause, then within a month this happens and your earthing wire decides to give up :lol:

It's a sign to get a 133 ;)
You not hear what he did to the 133? Managed to kill that more than the mg. He did jinx it with the mg saying it never failed him haha :lol:

Never again will i say anything like that.

I realised i never touched wood after which is why everything has gone wrong (well thats my excuse any way haha)