Today's Quick Detail

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thing is though, from a detailing perspective glacier white does you're head in.

My girlfriend's one only has about 2,600 miles on it but the rear already looks like it needs to be clayed. Plus you see every little imperfection like tar spots etc.

It's not as bad as black for showing things like swirls but it's as annoying in other ways.

hey guys, does anyone know if you can get maxi suds from a store?? not just online, is there a store that sells it??? any help would be great guys

Looking very clean. want to get Snow foam and pressure washer for myself but dont have money atm but come summer time i will :)

Stickers are quite cool aswell

Gordini_133":33ga45ld said:
is there anywhere that sells it in-store?? instead of online??

Can't say I've ever seen it in store. Chemical Guys is one of those brands that's pretty much no frills but good quality, not the kind of image they stick on the shelves sadly! :(

Best stuff you'll likely to find off the shelf in places like Haldors is Meguiars Gold Class shampoo or Zymol Natural Car shampoo. Both of which I've used and are very good.