Top Gear

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daveyb133

Reaction score
Its back!!

Anyone watching? What do we think? The new Zonda looks smart!!

Did anyone else think they were about to review that white hatch (want to say Seat but not sure) at the start, they way they were stood next to it? Or is that just me lol

lgonzalez":3ce0j9r2 said:
Did anyone else think they were about to review that white hatch (want to say Seat but not sure) at the start, they way they were stood next to it? Or is that just me lol

It was a seat, I was originally going to buy one.. But I changed my mind lol

That's what I thought, wasn't sure if it was the Leon FR? I am completely off? Lol

Perhaps the leon will be the result of the focus st vs megane rs vs astra vxr test. In true top gear fashion going for a car not even in the test :lol:

Am I the only one who was a bit disappointed? First half was proper top gear. Pagani review was good, news section has seen better days and the rallying Bentley was epic... Second half: Good to know that the actor of Homeland actually can show emotions. And the P45 bit was toooo looooong and idiotic. They should have cut out the dragon's den bit and should have covered the build process. I bet Jeremy never laid a hand on that thing...

frediiii":3ppgslmw said:
Am I the only one who was a bit disappointed?
Lol, I was a bit but for the opposite reasons you mentioned :D First half bored me, I have no interest in supercars and i hate Bentleys. Loved the P45 bit :lol: :lol:

It was alright, but I do miss the budget challenges they had, but still enjoy them on Dave.