Top Gear

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i was in stitches watching that P45 haha ******* loved it and i love the zonda apart from its wingmirrors

JE_GT":3v601c0i said:
benmc":3v601c0i said:
Nope I was too it was s**t

No sense of humor?

I used to like there stuff they were funny ... Just seemed like they were trying to be funny too hard which made it less funny...
Maybe next week will be better

If I don't enjoy something, or it's stopped being enjoyable to watch for me, I stop watching it.

I've never understood the amount of people who come online after a top gear episode simply to say how rubbish they found it. I'd have swapped sides and not let it bother me :lol: yet at 9pm on a sunday forums and Facebook light up with abuse :S

benmc":2y8shhv3 said:
JE_GT":2y8shhv3 said:
benmc":2y8shhv3 said:
Nope I was too it was s**t

No sense of humor?

I used to like there stuff they were funny ... Just seemed like they were trying to be funny too hard which made it less funny...
Maybe next week will be better

I suppose the P45 did go on for a while lol, the Continental GT part however was great. I'm excited for this weeks episode!

yhy8adeg.jpg

That is all.

Ditto. I only watched the GT86 bit as i thought they were going to compare rwd vs modern fwd with the Megane.

Instead it was just ' a GT86 has little tyres and can do skidz'

Then another challenge across europe which has been done so many times before.

Absolutely dreadful. No wonder im watching discovery turbo more these days and not dave.

JoeRS133":24al2wjc said:
Ditto. I only watched the GT86 bit as i thought they were going to compare rwd vs modern fwd with the Megane.

Instead it was just ' a GT86 has little tyres and can do skidz'

Then another challenge across europe which has been done so many times before.

Absolutely dreadful. No wonder im watching discovery turbo more these days and not dave.

That's been done by EVO. Sort of

[youtube]aNUL9eQO5Q0[/youtube]

i thought it was ace. I bet someone will make a meme of jeremeys face when he did that huge smile lmao

Meanwhile in korea -

[youtube]6EsoWpTO2qg[/youtube]

Dont think that was planned :?

It was pretty good :) worth a watch on Iplayer the vw up gt looks like a new combatant for the twingo rs