• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Twingo Renaultsport 133 £5500 **Guildford**

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Id have a duster. basic as it can come, steelies, black bumpers the whole lot.

maggi112":txnl4ckg said:
Not how Karl's getting it though. He's getting the optional stereo etc. I don't get why??

Im getting the Dacia Duster Lauréate in white (Top spec but not 4x4 its 4x2) Along with 5 years warrenty.

Reason:-

More partical = Bigger - Bike transport for when mountain biking (Not putting a dirty bike in the car)
Cheaper insurance
Cheaper Tax
But i still get my comforts

Problem i curently have is i keep having to ask Rachel if shes using her car if shes not i nick it and its unfair on her. So the Twingos going for a car i will use.

Have you even looked at one close up or test driven one? Just because there cheap doesnt mean there crap!

I have sat in a basic one, do want to test drive one. If i was to change to a newer car at this point this would be top of my list.

Which engine Karl?, shame the 1.5dci carries such a premium.

I have actually :p

And IMHO a nearly new qashcow would be a more comfortable, more modern buy with better residuals.

Mine and weebobs point was... The Dacia brand is cheap and cheerful. I like the idea of the base spec with steel wheels and black bumpers. Go anywhere. Do anything. And cheap.

weebob":19kyd73i said:
I have sat in a basic one, do want to test drive one. If i was to change to a newer car at this point this would be top of my list.

Which engine Karl?, shame the 1.5dci carries such a premium.

Its has the 1.5dci engine as there pritty much bullet proof!

maggi112":19kyd73i said:
I have actually :p

And IMHO a nearly new qashcow would be a more comfortable, more modern buy with better residuals.

Mine and weebobs point was... The Dacia brand is cheap and cheerful. I like the idea of the base spec with steel wheels and black bumpers. Go anywhere. Do anything. And cheap.

Why buy a Nissan when i work for Renault? The car goes wrong its easyier to take the car to work where i know all the guys who would work out of hours to fix it!

And brand new a qashqai start at 16k new. So a used one wont be much cheaper as i want a car with warrenty!

MovingShadow":2t2osbxr said:
Why a diesel though.

You barely do any mileage..

OMG questions :lol:

Its going to be a bike transport when mountain biking so will do mileage over time.

I don't suppose you'll want a twingo i-music 20k miles and 1.2k cash for it..?

Dubz":205inute said:
I don't suppose you'll want a twingo i-music 20k miles and 1.2k cash for it..?

Only want the cash im asking for as another car will be no help to me.