• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Twingo Renaultsport 133 £5500 **Guildford**

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks mate :)

Just need to sell the 133 now or it will be traded in :(

Had a guy look at it today whos working insurance out so never know.

Good luck with the sale, if this was posted up 3 months ago I would've bought it when I was looking for cars, whoever buys it HAS to join the forum.

Would you be trading it in as it is?

***WARNING****

As much as i love Karl i feel that he has missed some very important issues with this car........

the fact that it has been cleanned SOOOOOOOOOOOO much the paint and laquer are probably so thin it MUST have gainned AT LEAST another 20bhp

It may also have had some dramatic repercussions on the handling as the aero dynamics on this car due to the lighter paint and all of the cracks being time stakingly filled with thousands of pounds of polish the downforce will be immense

Also the fact that the engine has never been revved above 3 thousand rpm probably means that it is just about coming to the end of its running in period so be warned the vvt (if still working) has been building up waiting to unleash hell for many years now so the first time you slip and hit the right pedal it may just tear the shell in half and launch you into hyperspace

Now now, back on topic please u orrible lot! especially u Mods :p

Karl will b crying if he sees this ,oh wait he don't matter no more! Don't even drive a twingo hahaha

On a serious note tho this must b the cleanst twingo on the planet, would prob be better buying this than a new one!
Just a shame I'm not in the market for a 133

All the best with the sale

P.s I'm expecting a cut for this Haha

Car has now had the modifactions removed except the bits in the engine bay

Karl":amugyjny said:
Car has now had the modifactions removed except the bits in the engine bay

Does that mean there's about to be a long queue for a particular diffuser? ....

Diffusser is staying on the car. If i was to remove it then id have holes in the bumper. But £6500 and you can get a diffusser ;)

I will say once its sold. We are about 2 weeks away from it being gone now.