Twingo RS 133 non cup

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I fitted H4 Osram nightbreaker plus a few weeks ago, got them off carbonfanatics on here, £19 with a pair of SMD sidelights

They are LOADS better than the standard ones, but dont seem as bright as yours!!
Sidelights poor though imo so i put frosted white filament bulbs in which are spot on.

Got H7 ones for the Clio £11 off amazon.

XNicolalaX":3195k17l said:
Thanks, i am getting my fog light surrounds, spoiler and wingmirrors sprayed yellow next week! :eek:

Be very different I think!

Red Bull look alikey. sweet :cool:

I used to have HID's until one gave up quite quick.

So I went for Osram Hyper Blue Plus bulbs.

Not as bright as my 8k HID's but they're close (5.1k).

maggi112":35mze07b said:
Twingo headlamps are h4 fitment, and fog lamps h11

The difference is quite apparent with them cheap bulbs. Are they 100w or similar to look so different?

Ah, H4, i thought H7 for some reason thanks :). Yeah they are 100w, I bought these for cheap off eBay, just purely because I wanted to change the standard bulbs, and wanted to try them out before I bought the HID's

JMR":2b24qftx said:
XNicolalaX":2b24qftx said:
Thanks, i am getting my fog light surrounds, spoiler and wingmirrors sprayed yellow next week! :eek:

Be very different I think!

Red Bull look alikey. sweet :cool:

Thanks! I love the redbull facelift twingo, so thought I would change mine up a bit! People will notice it anyway! Haha!

MovingShadow":372c4f41 said:
I used to have HID's until one gave up quite quick.

So I went for Osram Hyper Blue Plus bulbs.

Not as bright as my 8k HID's but they're close (5.1k).

im surprised! I thought the HID's lasted a lot longer! Where did you get the Osram bulbs from if you don't mind me asking? :)

maggi112":1t5sgnak said:
Be careful as the headlamp is not rated for them, and as such you may have issues from the heat they will generate.

Otherwise it looks good!

I will do thanks! Is that because of it being 100w? Sorry I am new to all this! :)

It is. I've never used one though so I am not 100% on te results but have seen the plastic overheats on others and goes cloudy/melts. Something to perhaps be aware of. Not sure of any 133s running them so might be worth an ask

Ok thanks! Well I've just looked on powerbulbs and they have some Osram nightbreaker headlights for £19.99 and that includes free side lights with it, so I may just purchase them next week! Thanks for your help :).

Awesome. I'm currently playing with HODs but I'm unsure if they're socially acceptable or not :lol: so will refrain from recommending them. I'm also not sure about how legal they are :p

Night breakers are well recommended by a few, I'm sure JMR holds them in high regard

I went from HID's to Night Breaker Plus bulbs and prefer it now. There not going to be as bright as 80/100 bulbs or HID's but they are very good for a legal direct fit install.

Saves melting the lenses or anything with high wattage bulbs. NB+ give a much better beam pattern on dip or main beam than the HID's and actualy put more light on the road with main beam, rather than lighting up the sky

singlespeed":lyvhuojr said:
I went from HID's to Night Breaker Plus bulbs and prefer it now. There not going to be as bright as 80/100 bulbs or HID's but they are very good for a legal direct fit install.

Saves melting the lenses or anything with high wattage bulbs. NB+ give a much better beam pattern on dip or main beam than the HID's and actualy put more light on the road with main beam, rather than lighting up the sky

Nightbreakers it is then, hopefully have them next week, and get a free set of sidelights with them too from powerbulbs.com!