Twingo133.net Folding@Home Team!!!!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm soon to be building my new quad/six core monster. Will join in when it's up to speed

DrDrew":2gfl8lpd said:
I'm soon to be building my new quad/six core monster. Will join in when it's up to speed
Awesome. That will help our daily points average.

Leanne":la2jwf1k said:
currently taking forever to complete units :(
I bet your forever is quicker than mine :lol:
1.4GHz solo processor :( I thought the first unit was fine, but it was only 50 steps. This second one is 1500 steps and is going to take forever, If I even finish it before the due date :oops:

I don't know why this one is taking so long been working on a 1500 for around a week now!! :?

Different WU can take different amounts of time, they can also have time limits. I'll dig out the webpage that explains it.

Oh ok I thought it might have been something like that I will let it run its course see how it gets on :)

dude! its not massive its only 1500WU but its taking forever I don't know whats happened!? :?

Could I have broken it? lol

Leanne":21jwn41x said:
dude! its not massive its only 1500WU but its taking forever I don't know whats happened!? :?

you can bin it, delete all the contents of the folding install folder except the client.cfg and the folding exe file.

weebob":276s42o1 said:
Leanne":276s42o1 said:

you can bin it, delete all the contents of the folding install folder except the client.cfg and the folding exe file.
Will take a look when I get home as I don't even know what those files are :oops: lol

Got some 12 core, 64gig of RAM beasts it would be funny to stick it on at work! haha

If I could do it without someone noticing, I could set up a virtual server/machine and beast it!

Bones":2y61d8ej said:
Got some 12 core, 64gig of RAM beasts it would be funny to stick it on at work! haha

If I could do it without someone noticing, I could set up a virtual server/machine and beast it!

The one I have got my hands on has been decommission as it's full of asbestos, (a stupid contractor decided to not check before breaking up a load of old ceiling tiles, also ignored red stickers that said asbestos on them) it can't be used for anything or leave the room to be used else where, so rather than bin it , think I may put it to use for the good of man kind.