Upper Heyford meet. Oxfordshire/Northamptonshire

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chicken

Reaction score
Discussed having another meet at Upper Heyford with a couple of members so i think its about time it got sorted. We've had a few meets here now and have all been successful and a great laugh meeting members new and old. Was thinking of meeting at the abandoned garage as usual and then heading somewhere in convoy and go for a meal. Please let me know if your interested as then I will look into where we could go for some food and a drive. If you are adding your name I the list can you add a +1 if your bringing a friend along. This will help when choosing where to have a meal and booking a table closer to the time.

Edit: Looking into laser quest as well now. Please put your name down if your interested and haven't already.

Date: Sunday 17th February
Postcode for meeting point is: Upper Heyford OX25 5TD
Time: 10-10:30
Meal:
Navigation
Bridge Road
Stoke Bruerne
Towcester
NN12 7SY

Interest so far
Meet and food
1) Chicken + Charlie
2) JamesGT
3) LCplParks
4) Davey
5) Dubz +1 (maybe)
6) Igonzalez +1 (maybe)
7) dansmotorsport
8) Jra3d
9) Elly + matt
10) CjNorris1 (Chris)
11) Waitey (if there's no snow!)

Laser quest
1) Chicken + Charlie
2) LCplParks

Might as well have a list

1) Chicken + Charlie
2) JamesGT
3)

Might come meet you guys as I'm in Oxford that weekend anyways, can't promise though as it depends if I'm supposed to be doing anything with the missis unless she wants to come, but I doubt it as she isn't much into cars lol

If anyone's interested please stick your name down on the list plus any +1's for booking a table at a restaurant/pub please.

1) Chicken + Charlie
2) JamesGT
3) LCplParks (maybe)
4) Davey
5) Dubz (maybe)
6) Igonzalez (maybe)
7)

Would it be easier for people to do it on the Sunday instead?

I'm not fussy as I can't be sure I can make it, more than likely going to miss this but I shall try

Well if James and davey are ok for Sunday ill change the date as there the only ones that aren't maybes.

Elly and I could probably make Sunday but depends how well Saturday goes (drift day = broken car = annoyed matt)

Matt":3cmq11ut said:
Elly and I could probably make Sunday but depends how well Saturday goes (drift day = broken car = annoyed matt)
Look out for this car at lydden, at least I think he is going that day. Mate of mine from back in college ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358457939.482426.jpg

Meh **** it I'll just say yes haha nothing is likely to come up I'll put me down as a sure thang

1) Chicken + Charlie
2) JamesGT
3) LCplParks
4) Davey
5) Dubz (maybe)
6) Igonzalez (maybe)
7)

P.S can do either day if anything I'm more likely to be good for a sunday