Upper Heyford meet. Oxfordshire/Northamptonshire

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daveyb133":21t2gyr1 said:
LCplParks":21t2gyr1 said:
Haha dan just casually strolling through the pic! Good pics still though :) the first one is my background on my laptop now :D

Why would u want a scruffy old mg on your background? Haha
Because we won't ever see it again haha, plus it'll remind him off arriving at the laser quest car park :p

Friedchicken91":1yeegz5b said:
Daveyb133":1yeegz5b said:
LCplParks":1yeegz5b said:
Haha dan just casually strolling through the pic! Good pics still though :) the first one is my background on my laptop now :D

Because we won't ever see it again haha, plus it'll remind him off arriving at the laser quest car park :p

U mean my dukes of hazard attempt of getting out the car

Daveyb133":2w3xxjxb said:
Friedchicken91":2w3xxjxb said:
Daveyb133":2w3xxjxb said:
LCplParks":2w3xxjxb said:

U mean my dukes of hazard attempt of getting out the car
You were lucky you could dukes of hazard your way out of it

Daveyb133":1k0uwvz5 said:
LCplParks":1k0uwvz5 said:

Oh I thought it was supposed to be rat look :/

LCplParks":2i41jdhe said:
Daveyb133":2i41jdhe said:
LCplParks":2i41jdhe said:

Oh I thought it was supposed to be rat look :/
Hahahahaha :lol:

Might try organising a similar meet after the summer when shows are out of the way and my work quietens down a little if anyone's up for it?

Yeah I'll be there mate :) I'm getting reposted in July so anytime before that and ill be there :)

LCplParks":3fhfwq58 said:
Yeah I'll be there mate :) I'm getting reposted in July so anytime before that and ill be there :)
It'll probably be after then if I organise it sorry. Doubt it will be till September onwards, summer at my work is chaos

Ill upload the rest later but Davey exits his car:

adupyhyj.jpg