Weebob 'Wingo's Progress Thread

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back to Renault Blackpool today. Having some stone chips sorted. Turns out they are happy to do it free of charge. Success!

weebob":14a6tgvn said:
Back to Renault Blackpool today. Having some stone chips sorted. Turns out they are happy to do it free of charge. Success!
How did you blag that??!! lol

Leanne":100mnzsu said:
weebob":100mnzsu said:
How did you blag that??!! lol

Was bitching about a couple of stone chips when the car went in on tuesday, got a call from the service manager today saying that if I nipped down he would get it sorted for me while the "body work" guy was in sorting another car. Awesome service as always.

BlackTwingo-i":2fsg0gnl said:
Tut! i want some stone chips fixed for free :( they are like £35 to remove!
Mines going to be £200 :( but it is a rather severe stone chip from a stone thrown up by a farm machine

BlackTwingo-i":357nbgmp said:
Oh is that it of alot :$ I think that's each though.. I saw it on a big chart at the Renault co-op
If I'd have known it was that price I'd have had mine done ages ago! lol

Al's old RS spoiler fitted...

GT Spoiler, nicknamed "the pram handle" by my mate.
P1030463.JPG

Screws to remove
P1030464.JPG

Nudey RS
P1030466.JPG

RS spoiler fitted
P1030468.JPG

RS spoiler is a nice addition. Is it just the rain, or is your car fairly clean weebob?

DrDrew":22z7de0s said:
RS spoiler is a nice addition. Is it just the rain, or is your car fairly clean weebob?

just the rain, spent the night in a Jewish car wash.

its amazing how much the cup spoiler makes the back end look so much more squat and agressive.

one of the best things i got for my car.

manofhow":2c6qq0jq said:
its amazing how much the cup spoiler makes the back end look so much more squat and agressive.

Couldn't agree more, might have to invest but it's between a spoiler, exhaust or go-pro camera haha

the rs spoiler does set the back end off nicely, one of the best mods to do to a twingo.

just need the diffuser now weebob and the back end will look perfect.

2 things i regret not fitting to mine even though i had a diffuser haha

jra3d":i1xjuwps said:
manofhow":i1xjuwps said:

Couldn't agree more, might have to invest but it's between a spoiler, exhaust or go-pro camera haha

has to be spoiler first i think james. spoiler in white looks so good gor dini

i need to respray mine but not sure on what colour

weebob":265yfohi said:
Daveyb133":265yfohi said:
just need the diffuser now weebob and the back end will look perfect.

Never really been fussed about the diffuser.

yer same, spoiler i have always wanted for the car but diffuser cant say is something that interested me