What car will you be buying next?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On a corsa VXR I'm expecting to keep for a good few years and make it a forged hybrid turbo build aiming for 300+!

Cars I'd be wanting next would be flashly fast German saloons so merc C63 amg, M3 and an Audi RS4z

maggi200":3lcm6nyq said:
wrighty94":3lcm6nyq said:
Been looking at audi s3 quattros going for around the 2-3 grand mark! Ever so tempting there potential animals

I'm not sure why, but I do feel you'll end up in a ditch, backwards and on fire

Why wouldn't you haha 4 wheel drive so no ditch for me! And German can't go wrong really every car has it's down points but I love them espically when it comes with all Leather interior with heated seats the lot! Can easily get them running 300bhp with new parts and looking after it! I love my little twingo but every wants more power and comfort

wrighty94":2escnv1n said:
maggi200":2escnv1n said:
wrighty94":2escnv1n said:
Been looking at audi s3 quattros going for around the 2-3 grand mark! Ever so tempting there potential animals

Why wouldn't you haha 4 wheel drive so no ditch for me! And German can't go wrong really every car has it's down points but I love them espically when it comes with all Leather interior with heated seats the lot! Can easily get them running 300bhp with new parts and looking after it! I love my little twingo but every wants more power and comfort

At one of the places I used to work when there was massive snow + ice coverage one week; the one person with a 4wheel drive car was the only person to not make it in (he binned it into a ditch). Admittedly that was exceptional circumstances..

Kam Racing":qpegyq5u said:
wrighty94":qpegyq5u said:
maggi200":qpegyq5u said:
wrighty94":qpegyq5u said:

At one of the places I used to work when there was massive snow + ice coverage one week; the one person with a 4wheel drive car was the only person to not make it in (he binned it into a ditch). Admittedly that was exceptional circumstances..

I'm not saying it's the best just it is wicked when setting off and that! But tbh never liked them but been looking at corsa xvr aswell :) some of them pushing 300+ but not sure if they would be able to get that power down

had the twingo off the road for a few months now getting the bumpers sprayed next week and it will be up for sale. i have my eyes set on a colt ralliart :)

sam666":2fu1n15c said:
had the twingo off the road for a few months now getting the bumpers sprayed next week and it will be up for sale. i have my eyes set on a colt ralliart :)

Great car then1.5 turbo right? Have driven one before lots of fun