What car will you be buying next?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LC

Reaction score
Are you thinking of another twingo? Something faster? another renault or something totally different?

Myself I'd love to be able to afford a seat ibiza cupra 1.4 TSI 180

gy8esu8a.jpg

umygaquj.jpg

Or maybe an RX8 and a run about car.

I don't plan on getting rid of mine. Paid off next year. I just need to get my arse in gear and find out whats causing a knock when moving the steering wheel when stationary from side to side.

House next, then in a few years I will probably look into a nissan juke or similar

Oh and please don't get an rx8.

An example: work colleague's rx8 caught fire 2 months ago when he was out for the day

markhardy":1ynja4z2 said:
I don't plan on getting rid of mine. Paid off next year. I just need to get my arse in gear and find out whats causing a knock when moving the steering wheel when stationary from side to side.

House next, then in a few years I will probably look into a nissan juke or similar

I had that with my old corsa knocked while I was driving whilst turning seemed to come and go wasn't very nice too drive can be a number of things from what I read anything from a loose bolt to cv joints tie rods etc etc and oops to your friends RX8

Been looking at civic type Rs mainly a premier edition EP3, quite soon too hopefully if things go well my twingo goes to standard immediately after FCS and I just part ex it as I'm going Germany in May possibly with my twingo and again in August and November next year so want something bigger and abit more powerful.

Be time for a midlife crisis by then and need something bigger for picking the kids up so a Audi rs4 avant v8 me thinks.

Araf":1110byvs said:
Bought a Holden ute today. Picking it up on Monday. :)
No fair!!!!!!!! Pics or didn't happen haha, guessing it's replacing the monaro

Friedchicken91":1d57a9i9 said:
Araf":1d57a9i9 said:
Bought a Holden ute today. Picking it up on Monday. :)
No fair!!!!!!!! Pics or didn't happen haha, guessing it's replacing the monaro

The Monaro is not a Monaro, it's a VXR8. As for going, I'm not sure at the moment. We'll keep both for a while, and see how it goes.

Sorry, I didn't take any pictures, so you'll have to make do with this from google.

ute_hero_white.jpg

Sorry couldn't remember if it was a Monaco or vxr8 and keeping both...... You lucky bugger, ever since I was a wee lad I've wanted a v8 brute haha. Think I'm going to find out where you live;)

Friedchicken91":3rvrp622 said:
Sorry couldn't remember if it was a Monaro or vxr8 and keeping both...... You lucky bugger, ever since I was a wee lad I've wanted a v8 brute haha. Think I'm going to find out where you live;)

That's okay, you're not the first, and won't be the last. :)

You'll get your V8 one day, as long as they don't get outlawed. :(

Even though I've talked alot about getting other cars. I'm going to keep this one as long as possible.

When I'm a little older I'll consider something with more horses.
Insurance for my age that has something of 180 bhp+ is murder.

Maybe I can afford a Megane RS by then or some Japcrap ricer :p

MovingShadow":14wkbb1f said:
Even though I've talked alot about getting other cars. I'm going to keep this one as long as possible.

When I'm a little older I'll consider something with more horses.
Insurance for my age that has something of 180 bhp+ is murder.

Maybe I can afford a Megane RS by then or some Japcrap ricer :p

Get an S14a microwave which does 0-hotbeans in 4 seconds, I believe someone on here claimed to have one then went silent after we asked for proof?