What colour wheels to buy?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
waitey":d6n6utvu said:
DanPaul7":d6n6utvu said:
Well here they are, i'm quite pleased with how they look actually. Cars on a slope that's why there's such a gap.
2lntvmp.jpg

Not 100% on the silver centre but it could be changed. Any opinions?

Get the spoiler and wing mirrors white!!

+1 would look even better

Looking good. Get the centre caps white with Renault sport in red on them

Yeah I was thinking white centre caps. Any idea if/where I can grab some renault sport stickers that would fit?
I could have it painted but I would probably be doing it myself and I don't think it would go down well :lol:

Maybe ask Matt to do you some stickers ? He might be good enough to do you some for a fee

I think that looks pretty good, only thing I'd probably do is do the spoiler red.

I think the mirrors and fog light surrounds kinds just blend in with the other black trim round the car.

The rims do look good though I must admit. :)

looks good +1 but change the black bits to white now to match haha and i like the silver centre cap

I'm actually thinking about using Green Plasti Dip on the wheels and black parts, since I think it might look pretty good. Could always rip it off if I hated it anyway.
Anyone tried out Plasti Dip? I mostly hear good things anyway though.

DanPaul7":1nypv0sf said:
I'm actually thinking about using Green Plasti Dip on the wheels and black parts, since I think it might look pretty good. Could always rip it off if I hated it anyway.
Anyone tried out Plasti Dip? I mostly hear good things anyway though.

I've been reading up alot the past couple of weeks and i have been really tempted to use Plasti Dip myself. If you do decide to use it let me know how good the finish is because i was thinking about using it on my gordini rs alloys :)

MovingShadow":9pe5hs05 said:
Some advice, don't go for the cheapest PlastDip or it can be a pain to clean up the wheels again ;)
Got my gf for that :)

I've been considering these for a while but in black. I think you've made my mind up! I've pm'd you by the way :)