What did you get "free" when buying your 133

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl

Reaction score
Im just being nosey to be fair :lol:

I got a set of RS carpet mats and £10 or £15 of fuel cant remeber how much :lol:

Uhm think I got some fuel but only 20 quid or something... Had no mats at all, not even cheap nasty ones! I tried getting some RS freebies (hat, pen, lanyard, etc) but "the parts department is closed now..." so I got nowt!

Full tank of gas and a trackday.

"Free" is not exactly the correct word though is it? As I could argue that with RRP taken into consideration I got the Cup pack, Climate and cruise control "free".

Arnold Clark Service pack, 6 months Tax and 20l of Fuel.

Wasn't brand new so I didn't get the offer of mats etc, wish I'd wrangled them to get me some though, now that I know how much they change the inside of the car =(

M

Got 1 month extra tax.
Free rs mats
2x free rs keyrings
30 quidfuel
2x free services
Extra special valet :) Inc debadge
personal plates with my company on.
2x bottles of oil.
full paid trip to scotland to collect the car

hattonperformance":yl74detd said:
Got 1 month extra tax.
Free rs mats
2x free rs keyrings
30 quidfuel
2x free services
Joys of knowing your dealer considering the same bloke sold me mine and gave me nothing lol.

i got mine second hand so how u see the car is what came with it, i got 6 months tax as well from the garage

Matt":bdts0obb said:
hattonperformance":bdts0obb said:
Got 1 month extra tax.
Free rs mats
2x free rs keyrings
30 quidfuel
2x free services
Joys of knowing your dealer considering the same bloke sold me mine and gave me nothing lol.

Matt looks like Josh got your freebies :lol: ;)

I got a free branded Renault duster haha. Still in its packaging I believe! Also free mats and a free spare aerial lol. ( I found the aerial in the passenger doorbin when I first cleaned the car haha)

^ Ha! I forgot about the OEM duster! Was yours yellow and wrapped? I got a little pack with my duster through the post about a month after I collected the car.

1 Years Tax, Full tank of fuel. Oh and a big fancy bag full of Diamond Brite cleaning products, but not sure if thats just a standard thing they give you.

Told him to forget the fuel and give me some RS mats, had no joy though.

I got Black/White Pack, Cup Chassis and Anthracite wheels.

Oh, and half a tank of petrol, a set of mats and a bottle of oil - and the duster arrived a month later in the post.

Seriously, I did get those "free" because when I bought it the car was in the showroom, but the "sticker" priced it as standard. It was only after we'd agreed the deal that they realised the "previous sales manager" had cocked it up and the showroom model wasn't standard.

The manager told me they'd ended up losing money on the deal, but to be fair, they didn't try to get out of it at all. I just smiled and said "thank you" - it's not often you win against the motor trade.

Ah well based on the above posts I did get some things, but everyone gets them anyway :(

1 year tax
Renault 'duster' in post after a month or so
Bottle of oil

Al":378x9uhw said:
^ Ha! I forgot about the OEM duster! Was yours yellow and wrapped? I got a little pack with my duster through the post about a month after I collected the car.

Yeah mine was... I still have it! :p Didn't use it. lol.

6months road tax 2 bars of petty dunno how much that is lol and 2 years servicing don't know if u can call that free as I got it in a offer :D

I got some fuel although only half a tank in there, bet it wasn't V-Power either! lol

They offered me the G-3 Glasscoat protection cr*p for free but I declined it as I don't believe those sealants that claim to last years last months let alone years. So instead they chucked in the product to apply myself if I wanted and this cleaning kit -

P1010067.jpg

P1010068.jpg

This is the G-3 stuff that I haven't tried yet, I may do in the summer to see how it compares to my usual detailing gear.

P1010069.jpg

Glasscoat.jpg

Turns out that cleaning kit at the top goes for £150 from the dealers!!

Alex_225":2sdoivlq said:
I got some fuel although only half a tank in there, bet it wasn't V-Power either! lol

They offered me the G-3 Glasscoat protection cr*p for free but I declined it as I don't believe those sealants that claim to last years last months let alone years. So instead they chucked in the product to apply myself if I wanted and this cleaning kit -

P1010067.jpg

P1010068.jpg

This is the G-3 stuff that I haven't tried yet, I may do in the summer to see how it compares to my usual detailing gear.

P1010069.jpg

Glasscoat.jpg

Turns out that cleaning kit at the top goes for £150 from the dealers!!

I have this at home never used it just sits in my cupboard