What did you get "free" when buying your 133

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12 months tax, twingo badge removed, glasscoat, numberplates (private made after original made for car), 6 pound petrol -.- and I paid 13290 for a brand new Gordini.. ending up at 11290 after I traded in my Clio which probably wouldn't have gone for much more anyway...

I think that's all?

i got that coative layer g3 or something, blue tooth and could of got the 500 quid climate control but non was in the UK at time and couldnt wait ten weeks for it, full tank, 12 months tax and sound pack for half price . and can pop the car round the back to the boys when ever i need car looking at without having to book it in as a friendly plus :D

Ollie133cup":nfz12d5e said:
I have 5 sets of tht , my big bros mate works at Renault

Bung it on E-bay for £50 a pop. They sell it on the shelf in my local dealers for £150. Might as well make a bit of cash out of it.

I haven't used any of the gear either as I usually stick to my tried and tested detailing gear but may do at some point. :lol:

I got some extra fuel as they had put next to sod all in and only other freebie I got was a cost to change of £200 more than a standard RS, which swung it for me.

Thought long and hard about the cup pack as an extra but as mainly urban driving on awful roads swung me the other way, plus at my age I'll leave hard suspension for the younger readers :p

i didnt realise till 2 or 3 days after having the car i had the bluetooth pack lol. Soundpack cup pack half tank of fuel as the dealer made a c**t of when i got my car was due to pick it up on the 1st feb 2010 as thats when i got paid and id be able to pay the other half of the deposit but as u know before you get the car it goes for a check levels etc i didnt realise after acouple of days theu made an arse of that also as i didnt have any screen wash and i had to wait an extra day for nothing

Just over a grand off
That paint protection stuff
The interior protection stuff
GAP insurance
A misely quarter tank of fuel
Some oil
Oh and my Black alloys free cos they screwed up the initial order!!! :lol: