What do you say....

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
iamstuart":3gylafqi said:
I normally say Renault Sport Twingo but I don't think most people know the difference between a RS Twingo and a normal Twingo :(

Or even know what a Twingo is ?

Twingogeekeo":m9z3sbpx said:
iamstuart":m9z3sbpx said:
I normally say Renault Sport Twingo but I don't think most people know the difference between a RS Twingo and a normal Twingo :(

Or even know what a Twingo is ?

Well before I got mine when I told people at work what I was getting a couple of people were like ohhhh I don't like the look of Twingos there not very nice, then when I got mine they were like ahhh thats nice its not the same as the twingos I have seen before :lol:

I always used to get told i have a girls car and what not but once someone goes out in it with you there mind soon changes :?

I've been told I have girly cars for years.

Clio 172 was deemed a girls car because it was a Clio, even if it could wipe the floor with most of the cars these people drove. An ex of mine looked at my Megane and goes 'It's a bit of a girly colour', dim bint!!

Only reason I got away with driving a Lupo was that it was scraping the floor so looked cool. I'm sure a lot of mates think 'WTF' about the Twingo but I think it takes a confident bloke to not give a sh!t and buy the car they want regardless of perception.

How many mates do people on here have to actually need to have a manly car? Gotta have big power, be loud, be of a certain size etc.

Couldn't agree more. You only have to look at my previous cars thread.....

I buy a car because I want it, not because society says I "fit" it. And to a less extent because of a marketing campaign which deems a car "male" or "female" choices.

Usually 'A Renault' if they wish to ask further I'll tell them should say a Gordini haha

When i get told i drive i car they get a quick responce

Whos cars car is it ?

or

Do you have to drive it ?