What fuel do you use in your 133?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My local shell garage cashier person tried to recommend v power after noticing my v power drivers card, but used the nitro+ for 3 tanks and seemed to burn more than usual, is it a change of formula or just a rebrand? Considering changing to bp as the nectar points will come in really useful. Anyone ever used total excellium as its 98 Ron which is recomend by Renault as well as been total (elf)

Unlike some V-Power all the way! Or some other high octane. My little one hates the normal stuff now!

I always use premium petrols but thats based on what you guys say on here and careful marketing done by fuel companies, who would't want something called nitro plus in their car!

dw118":2bmvdenm said:
My local shell garage cashier person tried to recommend v power after noticing my v power drivers card, but used the nitro+ for 3 tanks and seemed to burn more than usual, is it a change of formula or just a rebrand?
They've upped the cleaning and friction-reduction stuff 25% or something, presumably that means they had to tweak something else to keep within the 98RON spec.

Edit: Advertising guff

I use Esso premium fuel, 1.39 a litre last time I filled up.