What have you just ordered?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mrbushrat":1n018ge9 said:
Well got no choice realy as the mount is knocking and the car is being used on competition . Just shows how weak they are! As our puma has 170k on the clock had has dun over 50 events and has only had rear bushes.
With the large voids moulded into it, the original dogbone rear bush contains more fresh air than rubber. Keeps it quiet and vibration free but limits the abuse it can take

New vacuum just for the cars and garage :lol:

dapu4avy.jpg

singlespeed":2bvk4zqh said:
mrbushrat":2bvk4zqh said:
Well got no choice realy as the mount is knocking and the car is being used on competition . Just shows how weak they are! As our puma has 170k on the clock had has dun over 50 events and has only had rear bushes.
With the large voids moulded into it, the original dogbone rear bush contains more fresh air than rubber. Keeps it quiet and vibration free but limits the abuse it can take
Yeh u can feel the box moving when under hard acceleration so I hope this fixes it ready for the rally will go for comp engine mounts next I think. Be interesting to see your car on tb's.

Full Service kit, with a BMC Panel filter, some forum decals, and a retro sonic decal! And some nightbreaker headlamps and cool blue sidelights. Rory the twingo is having some loving this month!

Ordered some neon orange plasti dip and silver metaliser top coat...we shall see how it goes.

Nick3814":2f7g4u8h said:
New vacuum just for the cars and garage :lol:

dapu4avy.jpg
It looks like a taller faceless Henry :grin:

At FCS I bought some Ktec braided brake lines from the Twingo RS for the Wind.

Car is going in for service next month, I'm going to ask the garage to fit them because I'm too scared to touch my brakes.

Different wheels ordered and to be delivered Monday/Tuesday this time went for a different style in 16s ;)

Coilovers should arrive soon as well.

Sweeeeeeeet

Ordered a one-of-a-kind intercooler for the GT Tce engine by Ktec Racing:

9U7Lbbnl.jpg

4yuP0hYl.jpg

SuN1TZul.jpg

Excellent communication by Ktec even though I gave the wrong cellphone number.. :oops:

MovingShadow":13i7n29f said:
Ordered a one-of-a-kind intercooler for the GT Tce engine by Ktec Racing:

9U7Lbbnl.jpg

4yuP0hYl.jpg

SuN1TZul.jpg

Excellent communication by Ktec even though I gave the wrong cellphone number.. :oops:

I found their communication shit when buying coilovers