What you thinking for the next car??

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've decided I'm waiting for the price of GT86s to come down. That and see how they develop over the life cycle. But deffo the contender for next car.

I did intend to keep the 133 and run it into the ground. And I still do. The depreciation on an rs is scary, even for such a cheap car. So perhaps as a second car

133_Ads":s1c505ax said:
No Class! Meg 265 ;)
I just don't like the look of them things one bit!

Daveyb133":s1c505ax said:
The only thing with them is they are either mint or rubbish. Get a good one and it will be fine but find a bad one and it well spend more time off the road than your 200 does :lol: no such thing as average in MG world
I know what you mean, I think they're owned by either chavs that run them into the ground, or car nuts who actually look after them.

maggi112":s1c505ax said:
I've decided I'm waiting for the price of GT86s to come down. That and see how they develop over the life cycle. But deffo the contender for next car.
I did intend to keep the 133 and run it into the ground. And I still do. The depreciation on an rs is scary, even for such a cheap car. So perhaps as a second car
I pass a nice red GT86 near Bolton when I head that way, does look good.

Agreed on the depreciation, I reckon my Clio has lost nearly 3K in 9 months. The Twingo was 12k new, 3 1/2 years later 6K trade in. :cry:

It's all about the Lancia Delta Intergralie. One day.. I will have one.. Lol.