What you thinking for the next car??

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan133

Reaction score
So come on then people there's always the topics on what did you own ealier in life but what do you think will be your next car???

Are you guna have something you want or are you guna have something the wife wants you to have?? ;) Lets see what your thinking!

Something with a bit more refinement / space / comfort.

At the moment, the Kia Optima is one of the best looking cars around imho

BlackTwingo-i":t8fao4q2 said:
^^ his car!!!

In my dreams :( not gonna get a new car till im 21, and will hopefully be megane r26 or r27!!

You don't want mine then?!

For me, well I DID have a plan, now I'm toying with all sorts of ideas! Might be daily driver + weekend fun car, I do have an empty garage after all.

Won't be a while till I get a new one aswell, sounds like everyone sorter knows what they want! ;)

Dancia duster. White, black bogo bumpers, steel wheels. No toys, lowest spec as possible. I would do this at the drop a hat if I could get the diseasel for £8999

weebob":28k6kw4i said:
Dancia duster. White, black bogo bumpers, steel wheels. No toys, lowest spec as possible. I would do this at the drop a hat if I could get the diseasel for £8999

Aren't they all LHD, and the cheap ones 2wd?

class31":3u7fmr0g said:
BlackTwingo-i":3u7fmr0g said:
^^ his car!!!

In my dreams :( not gonna get a new car till im 21, and will hopefully be megane r26 or r27!!

You don't want mine then?!

For me, well I DID have a plan, now I'm toying with all sorts of ideas! Might be daily driver + weekend fun car, I do have an empty garage after all.

Oh yeah i forgot!

Straight swap we agreed on wasnt it?

Araf":39mttu4v said:
weebob":39mttu4v said:

Aren't they all LHD, and the cheap ones 2wd?
Nope and yes. Right hookers coming to the UK in Jan. Cheap ones are 2wd.

It will be a cheap lump that simply does a job. While the plans for something that lives in the garage are another matter......