What you thinking for the next car??

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know yet. I've had a few change of minds but eventually it costs too much. I'll keep this one until it's payed off and then we'll see.

For now, I have the new Clio RS or GT86 in mind but that could change in time..

That's what I want the Clio RS! Might have to test drive the new one when it comes out! ;)

Well me and the Mrs had discussed buying a 'sensible' car for if we start a family. As much as I'd love an RS250/265 neither of us much fancy the running costs, increasing fuel cots etc.

We were looking at the Megane GT 165bhp diesel, still not exactly shy but still decent on fuel and actually looks quite smart.

I'll still be keeping my 133/225 and thinking of doing something with the 172, throttle bodies maybe. :)

Diesel a4 estate I'm only 22 lmao all about the sleepers!!

Alex_225":2j4af7s5 said:
We were looking at the Megane GT 165bhp diesel, still not exactly shy but still decent on fuel and actually looks quite smart.

few toys and they look awesome!!!
307960_10150321502309977_1300541836_n.jpg

That looks awesome.

Thing is I don't want an RS replica as I've noticed with some of the black and whtie options they look like a wannabe RS. That picture doesn't it just looks like a nice looking motor. :)

I have decided..
3C955B2D-BAF4-4665-A265-F1DB2157ECC8-20198-0000025347B8D0FF.jpg

This is my next car..

I can get insured on it now at 19, for £2400.. In a year or two this is the car im having!!!!

Would love a LY 197, just found out there is a LY 200 in the renault garage near me going for £7000 (FF with Recaros & Brembos) :( Insurance is an extra £200 taking insurance up to £1100! If only...

BlackTwingo-i":1e9e7jcw said:
I have decided..
3C955B2D-BAF4-4665-A265-F1DB2157ECC8-20198-0000025347B8D0FF.jpg

This is my next car..

I can get insured on it now at 19, for £2400.. In a year or two this is the car im having!!!!

£2400 is alot, checked my insurance when I renew at 21 with 1 years NCB an ep3 type r is £1100 and s2000 is £1500, but my GT is £500 so two years and maybe ill change cars lol

Yeah exactly! Wayy too much for now, if i randomly get a job change with pay rise.. Im having one!
Like i said, gonna have to wait a few years yet :/ being a teenager is shit in terms of cars!!

197's aren't the best bud I'm not trying to put you off but I was hoping the same feel as the old 1*2's etc was disappointed with mine :( sold got a twingo rs and I think it's best car I've had I love the twingo so go karty and responsive etc :p

benmc":1asx90qt said:
197's aren't the best bud I'm not trying to put you off but I was hoping the same feel as the old 1*2's etc was disappointed with mine :( sold got a twingo rs and I think it's best car I've had I love the twingo so go karty and responsive etc :p

It's a massive step up from an I music, but then again there is no perfect car, I want an s2000 badly which has all the turbo lag you could ever want.... Without a turbo as there's no power until 5k through to 9k :lol:

How come :( really liked martins 200!
Even if he did drive it like a granny!

Would be a massive step up, i think stepping up to a megane r26 might be abit extreme? Haha plus insurance would be a killer still

It all boils down to the driver, different drivers suit different cars and its just a matter of time till you find one that your happy with. I've always loved jap and ha a soft spot for the 2.6 twin turbo skyline... I can't help but drool over a nice one. But I do love my french cars too... New megs are stunning tbh!!