Whats your RS's Milage

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alex_225":1q9qn8wf said:
Aaah all that way up in Scotland means you get some proper winters. Not like us Southerners who get a big of frost and sh!t out pants at snow! hahaha.

As for car covers, I rate them to be honest. I've used them for years and they're perfectly safe as long as you use a bit of common sense.

Make sure they're securely fitted on a completely clean car. I have a Voyager lightweight cover from CoverYourCar and it's really good. Also means that the car isn't sitting there getting covered in crap when it's not going anywhere.

Completly agree with u about the cover. mines garaged and i have put the voyager cover on mine for tht lil extra protection from dust lol

10 Plate - July.

About 2,800 miles so far.

Mainly a short commute (3 miles each way including dropping off/picking up Mrs-H), plus a few long trips to visit family in S Yorkshire.

Ollie133cup":p4j1x93c said:
Completly agree with u about the cover. mines garaged and i have put the voyager cover on mine for tht lil extra protection from dust lol

Exactly the same as I do with my Megane. Was using the Voyager as a cover whilst it was garaged. Thought I'd treat it to a Stormforce this year, a bit overkill but I know nothing is getting through that! :lol:

Also, I was impressed. The wind last night was pretty severe yet the cover only moved a little. It lifted slightly at the back which is against the garage anyway so not a bit problem.

Picked mine up a few days ago with 2500 ish miles on the clock, I've done about 150 so far

I brought my car on the Th of April 2010 with 6,200 miles!
was registered on the St December 2008 so a year and a half old!
had the car 7 months know and im expecting it will tick over to 21k tonight :p

as you can see it is my daily motor and i never can get my ass out of it as i have done 14.5k in 7 months!

oops :p

James

My gt was registered on 29th September 08 and now has 12,000 on the clock it had 7,950 when I got it in January this year. It had to have 4 new conti's cos the lady who owned it put so much air in them it ripped the tread in the centre away

58 plate, picked it up 4th january 09 brand new, 45k miles. i like to drive :D and always change on the red :D mwhahaha so thats about 20k a year for me and 1k on track

45k is impressive, sounds like it could be one of the highest mileages on here.

How's it holding together? Still drive as well as ever?

after the remap and exhaust and everything stock almost taken out, like a charm. lol. although now through the changes she drinks through petrol and the camber settings wil eat through tyres. end of next year see the waranty out the window but nothing showed signs of playing but even before it was replaced. onlything i've got through loads is conti3's

Without thread jacking, Alex you should get some photos of your Megane up on RS with a little shot of the mileage ;) They'd be a few interested 225 drivers over there!

Al":2bg6gal6 said:
Without thread jacking, Alex you should get some photos of your Megane up on RS with a little shot of the mileage ;) They'd be a few interested 225 drivers over there!

Which forum do you mean mate, MeganeSport.net? I've been a member on there for a while. I did have a blog on there, then they changed the site and locked down areas of the site unless you paid so I'm a bit infrequent on there now. Too tight to pay to update my own posts!! :lol:

Alex_225":28v5nzj4 said:
Al":28v5nzj4 said:

Which forum do you mean mate, MeganeSport.net? I've been a member on there for a while. I did have a blog on there, then they changed the site and locked down areas of the site unless you paid so I'm a bit infrequent on there now. Too tight to pay to update my own posts!! :lol:

RenaultSport.co.uk. There's a guy on there, Gaz, who I'm sure would be interested. He has the same colour one as you and even I know they are pretty rare.

Funny enough i read mine earlier, bought mine in october 2010, with 5001 miles 10 plate now shes got 6666 miles :D

Al":purryrcv said:
Alex_225":purryrcv said:
Al":purryrcv said:

RenaultSport.co.uk. There's a guy on there, Gaz, who I'm sure would be interested. He has the same colour one as you and even I know they are pretty rare.

Aaah cool, I am on the RenaultSport.co.uk forum but not really posted a lot on there. Will have to take a look. :D

If you post I'll make sure it gets noticed. :)