Wheels refusing to come off?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah ok, this lad tried handbrake turning it at 40mph, so I guess 5 with a rapid brake should be ok araf, no handbrake turns though .... don't want 520+ folk slapping you now!!

davie88GT":1dz7qabl said:
Ah ok, this lad tried handbrake turning it at 40mph, so I guess 5 with a rapid brake should be ok araf, no handbrake turns though .... don't want 520+ folk slapping you now!!
Haha. That wasn't realy in the spirit of my sugestion of a "short slow drive" and "50 yards"
I've just added a caution to my original post above ;)

I guess the trackrod end being missing had more to do with the driveshaft being bent (or maybe it's just a result of a retard owning it) :?

Embarassed face lol, I've not slept! Been up all night in my garage vinyl wrappping my gt alloys and my roof and bonnet, ran out on the bumper. Seriously gutted!! Pictures soon once my blackberry comes back from orange oh yesss

Look forward to the pictures. :cool:

As for your comments, it's always good to get a professional opinion of some of our Heath Robinson approaches. :lol:

glad its not just me thats struggled to get the wheels of took me longer to get them off than it did to change the brake pads