White twingo dynamique

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Photoshopped on to car:
9435b3b5.jpg

Not to sure bout the RS caps in anthracite I love them in gloss black cos the RS in chrome stands out more, may have to think bout them for future :) Cos I'm getting a private plate for my 21st and 2 chrimbo presents dnt think I can afford them

They won't B on till February time :( waiting till winters over lol b worth the wait I think!
Thanks guys for the comments

They are gonna look mint!! Put hankook tyres on Hollie :) me and Karl have them on and they are 80 quid fitted, they are really good tyres for the money.

Lol it's okay Im going to a different garage but decided its easier to have my wheels refurbed b 4 new tyres go on so will do it that way lol
If they dnt have them I'll get in touch Karl how much for 3 continentals from u? And how much for 3 of the others u said about?

I'm getting them refurbed before Christmas but I'm so undecided do I get them redone in anthracite or go gloss black! They look good either way so I'm not sure... Any opinions guys?

i think as u got the whole white and black goin on any way. they have to go black otherwise u got another colour in the mix.

2 many colours in the mix is bad :)

Do them black. Will look really good considering everything else is black on the car

Whichever is nice tbh. I like the whole black/white theme obviously but I saw a focus rs just now in the theme with anthracite wheels and it just all looked perfect. You'll be happy with whatever. If you get them black though get the rs caps!

I'd say leave them as almost everyone with a White twingo has black wheels (no offence White twingo owners) be a little different maybe :p
However I know whatever you choose the car will look stunning. You've done a good job and I love it :)