White twingo dynamique

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Again, sorry to hear about your granddad.. Nice to see you back though :)

Thank u :) yea it's good to be back and getting on with modding the car again!
Here are some pictures of me fitting them along with the finished results! Absolutely love them, they stick out like a sore thumb and look different to every other car with black seatbelts!
7cf4f4a3.jpg

c27f673b.jpg

7a76e2b0.jpg

f8822b59.jpg

Got my car back today :) had a few new additions added! Got the modding bug back lol
Here are some snaps:
Rear diffuser metallic black, not the best pictures as it was quite dingy and was dirty from the shower we had earlier :(
a03644df.jpg

2567057c.jpg

1107d425.jpg

And the renaultsport Handbrake cover :) absolutely love it as it matches the orange seatbelts and makes the Handbrake feel more weighted!
cf5f1940.jpg

b73f0be0.jpg

Like the handbrake cover, does it go on top of the old one or the old one come off?

It sits on top of the original part but is now flush with the lower part which seems to look wider :) very easy to fit just two screws!

Also forgot to say I brought the three bulb megane interior light off prab so will take pics once that's fitted! :)

Here is the three bulb interior bulb that I brought of prabmire, its a great little oem upgrade that makes a big difference to the feel of the cabin at night, i stuck with the original bulbs as the LED's i had in the single one begn to flash and stay on all the time.

48f50525.jpg

I recently was looking on ebay at the parts from that crashed gordini and i noticed that the breakers yard was very close by to me only 10miles away, ive always wanted the stereo surround in gloss black so I took a trip to get it, the part cost me £10 which i preffered to pay rather than having my original one done and then not liking it :)
I took it to renault and they sprayed it metallic gloss black to match my spoiler and other stuff, they did it for free which was kind :D

Here is the new part b4 it was sprayed:
ff4ee20a.jpg

I took my original one off pretty easy but having long nails helps just pops off once its wedged up, nothing really to break
53ea7ccd.jpg

Newly sprayed part fitted, i think it looks amazing mkes the interior look much better and love the gloss just not the fingerprints lol :D
83dc6e8f.jpg

dffdf75c.jpg

2fee490c.jpg

I ordered some Team Heko wind deflectors after seeing them on ebay for £30 including postage which seemed cheap compared to what some companies on there wanted for the same item, I made sure they were for the twingo 2007 onwards and then waited for them to be delivered :D

They came really quick and i was luckily at home when they arrived so they could be fitted straight away lol

Heres what they loooked like when they arrived:

5da5417c.jpg

32c7facf.jpg

I didnt take any fitting pictures cos my hands were full lol they were quite easy but i had to bend them in slightly to fit them and the clips were quite fiddly but i got there in the end and they look brilliant really pleased with them and they work so well

Final pics of them:
fa7fdfcc.jpg

73c659f4.jpg

Next mod that I have done which has to be another favourite of mine is the Tow Hook, I got a bit lucky with Tripnip selling his old one off his car as Stealthsport who made it seem to have stopped and they have become quite rare

Heres a pic of it when it arrived:
7d79c113.jpg

e2921cbf.jpg

It took me another 2 weeks to actually put it on the car cos i wanted to make sure I could get the sticker i wanted for it i also needed to give the car a good clean as it was filthy lol so for the time being i made a virtual one on forza haha!

eff3a9c8.jpg

Once i received my sticker I screwed in the tow hook making sure i did it up nice and tight (I got my bf totighten it again just incase), I chose a tow sticker that was not to big as i didnt want it to look too much on the front, i got one of an ebay shop that made them to racing regulations im guessing for the racing

5f8bfab8.jpg

6f5eecfa.jpg

e1d8a5a9.jpg

7d31df07.jpg

Today I decided I needed to clean my car as i havent been able to do it in such a long time as it always seems to be raining on my days off lol It hasent been this dirty since it was new and it was gettting to be a bit disgusting; Ive got a week off work so decided on my first sunday off to treat it and stick my new stickers on

Here are some BEFORE pictures:
ca03714b.jpg

30d136eb.jpg

9f7e92ec.jpg

675fd0a3.jpg

1c4f0f9e.jpg

fb5c509c.jpg

d54cf73d.jpg

147de85d.jpg

f7b59a9a.jpg

d1929291.jpg

AFTER pictures as you can probably tell it took me a while lol i stripped the old wax off, gave it a good clean, polished it all round and then put two coats of Dodo Juice wax on over the next few days i need to clean the inside of the windows and give it a good hoover and dust as its pretty horrible inside too after a slug lived on my matt for 2 days!

51c1eb06.jpg

1b2d967a.jpg

8d64148f.jpg

e256c27d.jpg

60faad0e.jpg

711c3262.jpg

a3bdf39d.jpg

642f452f.jpg

c09d150a.jpg

I got the Renaultsport sticker made up by an ebay sticker company that shrunk the original one they sell down to the size i asked for, they were really nice and sent it out to me pretty quickly :D I thought it was best i put it on today cos i gave it a decent clean i also put on my other Twingo133.net club sticker on the drivers side rear side window to match the other one, really pleased with how they both look :D I know the Renaultsport one isnt liked my most people being put on my car but I love it lol

821f1d8d.jpg

0dcbf970.jpg

ccea3017.jpg

Im still undecided about taking the Twingo sticker off all together but im wondering if it would look better if it was remade in black? what does everyone think?

Heres my twingo133 sticker :)

2fc86864.jpg

ccadb639.jpg

When I left home to pick up my bf from work there was a really amazing looking porche in the carpark just a shame it was so dirty lol

424ffd6d.jpg