Wind GT (Stage 2+) | New Wheels

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wheels are for next year. When the coilovers are back on and the winter is over I'll show a pic or you can see it at FCS :)

So I went to MOT here in Belgium yesterday.
And to my surprise they didn't say anything about the modded exhaust, the sports cat nor did they ask about any papers for the exhaust. They didn't notice the ktec fmic and that there is a fog light missing.

I didn't pass though because my headlights were out of alignment..
And the only thing mentioned on my papers were "interior speakers installed".

MovingShadow":1z3gki87 said:
So I went to MOT here in Belgium yesterday.
And to my surprise they didn't say anything about the modded exhaust, the sports cat nor did they ask about any papers for the exhaust. They didn't notice the ktec fmic and that there is a fog light missing.

I didn't pass though because my headlights were out of alignment..
And the only thing mentioned on my papers were "interior speakers installed".
Jammy bugger, you want the same tester every time now :lol:

So the car has been lowered again and now with some negative camber.

de3f7a8f8233444eb909f8d425032648.jpg

Now waiting for the winter to end.

I'll also have to invest in some top mounts as the downside of swapping the coilovers every time is that my original ones will get worn faster.

The good thing of swapping the coilovers is giving them a good clean and using some grease to keep everything moveable.

You can't say you've got some camber and not post a picture of it, seriously you belgiums..... :lol:

It's not hellaflush camber though. Probaly around 3 degrees. Just enough for the new wheels to fit in :)

MovingShadow":2bjtju30 said:
It's not hellaflush camber though. Probaly around 3 degrees. Just enough for the new wheels to fit in :)

Pics or gtfo :-D

So when do we get a full side on picture of these new wheels whilst on your car?

Tomorrow I'm going to give me whole car a clean. Have done it since the winter started.
Right now, the wheels are alot more shinier than the car itself :)

CsBynBCl.jpg

p0hNGs8l.jpg

RA9rh5ol.jpg

Gave it a full clean with some clay, wax & compound.

I might lower it a little more, just to get rid of that arch gap.. We'll see :)

Also, they're actually lighter than my OZ wheels. They're 16 inch but 9 wide though.

So I've done the service myself for the first time.

New sparkplugs, filters, oil.

Tbh, I've helped other people do a service on their cars and I have to say though, this isn't an easy car to work on. Renault also using strange sizes and specific tools doesn't make it any easier.

I'm having the brakes checked at the garage though. Still learning for car mechanics and that something I don't want to install wrongfully.

I also didn't have any more time to do it at school myself.

Nice one man!

I really want to start servicing my own car but I'm just a bit worried I'll do something wrong and just end up having a large expensive bill to get everything fixed..

Any pictures of the back after the extra lowz?

Nice one man!

I really want to start servicing my own car but I'm just a bit worried I'll do something wrong and just end up having a large expensive bill to get everything fixed..

Dubz":10vtidde said:
Nice one man!

Not much to go wrong with a filters and an oil change, service history really doesn't mean much these days given the depreciation of Renaults anyway haha