Winter is coming

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, winter is now here:

rec0023movsnapshot022020.jpg

rec0022movsnapshot014120.jpg

Sadly I forgot my camera at home so no pictures of the car itself :/

MovingShadow":oii0ux6b said:
Reminds me of Ghostz last year in the winter. We lol'd
we lold and laughed then shit got serious :D , those days to bad no lolz weather here T_T

Today rained alot and on all the snow that rain and all freezed ist perfect for this kind of stuff :D

While the rest of the country is frozen, we had some fun...

Well other were having it, I was mainly a camera car.

20140203-dsc5364a.jpg

[youtube]1G1Odwwn5n0[/youtube]

Hrabroslav":2oaqpwd8 said:
Today I hide my camera inside the rear mirror box thingie so it's not that visible. I still need to get a longer charging cable so I can hide it under the roof carpet, down by the pillar and to the power supply.

20140122-dsc5182.jpg

It is great to have the camera hidden inside the rear mirror box - less noticeable to the casual observer, they are hardwired into the car's power - turn on the ignition, it starts recording, turn off the car, it stops (with a lithium battery for backup), and have loop recording.

Been looking at https://www.szswill.com/car-camera.html has this kind dashcam.

Anyone using similar or any local vendors here?

Ogo78 .. Do you have some video how is the quality of the video?

Hrabroslav : Kje si ti narocil tvojo? in kateri model tocno imas? (where dis you buy yours?)

My retrofit cruise control buttons, they might not be the prettiest but they work and aren't visible anyway.

img0377.jpg

I stuck a camera under my car on the way to the shop just to see how it looks like:

[youtube]qqMzDe2tmDs[/youtube]

I must say, I rather admire this car - your roof bars look amazing and work well with your side decals.

With regards to your Mobious set up - have you had any issues with it overheating at all?