Yotah´s RS Cup "Nurburgring Edition" -> 204hp F4R832 swap.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr_Ben":dmokxm38 said:
manofhow":dmokxm38 said:
Adenau, i miss the pizza at Pinocchio
Agreed worlds largest pizzas lol

still dont know how the first time i went there i managed to eat a whole one to myself + chips.

next time i struggled to eat half :p

I achieved to lower my steering column yesterday, but I find it still a bit high so I´ll drop it a couple more centimeters tomorrow. I still have to look into the wiring diagram to find the windows cables and connect them to the new buttons to be able to remove the original ones from the doors definitely. Then I´ll be able to put the dashboard back it, with a little surprise :)

Saturday I will get my R2 parts (steering wheel, doors, camber plates for the rear mainly). The engine mount is not a "must-have" for now and as it costs about 1000€, it will wait a bit :) !

Just got an email, the R2 parts have arrived, so I´ll have them on Saturday.

Also a little bonus package should be arriving shortly.

The dashboard goes back in tonight, but unfortunately I can´t move the window command button to the dash as I wanted because they have this impulsion and anti-pinching systems which are in the buttons calculator, so re-wiring to normal race type buttons would make the windows shut down completely.
--> modification delayed until i get the 240hp engine and new custom wiring loom.

Turbos are for japanese cars ...

I was planning to get a 182, but not that much power improvements can be done, or anyway it would cost the same as improving a 203. So 203 it will be, with sequential gearbox probably, and fully upgraded with Cup modifications.

Tonight I've put the dashboard back in after re-doing all the wiring properly and super clean. It's good to have a plastic thing to look at when you drive, rather than a metal tube with wires hanging all around you!

yotah1":eg25317v said:
Turbos are for japanese cars ...

The father of the Toyota GT86 prefers NA engine than a turbo'd one.

Even though you can clearly see that the car can handel one.

And it will as the BRZ will get one and the GT-86 gets a supercharger :)

It might become my next car in a year or two as it appears to be great fun to drive, or the next generation Cayman S, as the new Boxster S seems really brilliant!

Also heard they're going to bring out a new GT86 every year. Facelifts and maybe even a convertible.

There's a GT86 Nurburgring edition and the the guy said, the best upgrade to that kit are the semi slicks.

Too bad you need new ones every 6000 km :p

Yeah Japan only I saw that :(

But that´s mostly why I think about it but not sure if I´ll buy it in the end... I don´t want to do all the upgrades job again and again... The next car will be a daily driver that I can also intensively use on track without big mods.