Yotah´s RS Cup "Nurburgring Edition" -> 204hp F4R832 swap.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
frediiii":3abgr2lu said:
The next car will be a daily driver that I can also intensively use on track without big mods.
...like a 996/997 GT3... why the change of mind? :)

Good choice

Mate I cannot wait to see this fully finished and one day take a ring spin with ya

No change of mind, the 997 GT3 is still my dream daily / track car and I´ll buy it, but right now, none good one for sale in all Europe (i´m very complicated in terms of options and packages and colour that I want ...) and I might work for Porsche soon as a lead car designer so I´ll get access to the complete line-up for cheap so ...

Basically, stand by, waiting for some more informations on where I´ll work and live by the end of the year to see what I do / buy.

I'm guessing you're referring to this?
Porsche-911-Turbo-1.jpg

But joking aside I bet that is an awesome job.

lol.. I lol'd too at an episode of TG where Clarkson was saying to Hammond's Porsche "hows your beetle?" and Hammond replies to Clarkson's Lamborghini, "hows your Audi?" :lol:

R2 parts received, and the steering wheel is in already :)

The rest will eb fitted next weekend. I also got the aircon emptied this Saturday, so i can remove it next weekend, got my brake cooling plates modified and welded, received my carbon wrap for my doors, bought some aluminium plates and supports to do new floor pans for driver and passenger areas...

The R2 parts look amazing and the seats supports are just insanely light! I need to buy something to weigh all my stuff just to get an idea of how much I´m saving :)

486878_3305207022583_1040236748_3232354_1209685571_n.jpg

And my new camera support arrives this week too.

A few pics of the rest of the parts that I picked up this weekend :)

Aluminium door panels :

Brake ducts support which will be fitted next to the calipers in the front :

All screws and washers for the seats :

Front set of Carbone Lorraine RC6 pads :

Screws and washers and camber plates for the rear axle :

Accessories belt and tensioner to remove the aircon definitely!

Driver seat supports

Passenger's

Dynoc 3M carbon film to cover the door panels

its coming along fast and u have some nice goodies there, keep up the good work, as this thread is getting better :)

Blimey no way could i drive that close to the wheel the standatd one still does my nuts in!

I am so waiting to see thisbdo its sub 8:20 this summer :)

8:20 might be a bit far fetched... Such a time would mean I drop 20s of my current best lap, and that means an absolutely clean track, perfect weather conditions, and me turning completely off the brain...

That could happen though :D

The door panels are ready, carbon wrapped, with the new door handles, the holes for the windows controls, and a net on each for storage.

And my camera support arrived.
Suction cup Manfrotto 241 (diameter 15cm) + an articulated and extensible arm with a camera plate on top. Death proof system :D

manofhow":25z5gcjw said:
what are the door panels actually made of?
Use time-warping feature in your mouse/touchpad called 'scrolling'. Scrolling up in this case. :lol: