Yotah´s RS Cup "Nurburgring Edition" -> 204hp F4R832 swap.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Parts ordered at Renault Sport, and a new brake duct too, clio RS braided brake lines also, and a set of front Clio 3 RS brakes, plus all the pads for front and back :)

Can't wait to get them fitted!

Friedchicken91":337cgekb said:
You have waaayyyyy to much money
in yotah's previous post he said somewhere he does 2 jobs a day somethimes ... so if you work your ass off you get hard cash , if you want something really bad work for it :D money doesn't come in the wallet itself :p

EDIT* :D

yotah1":337cgekb said:
Well paid yes, but also for the past 3 years I've been working two jobs, regularly doing 20hr days of work, working 7 days a week almost one week out of two, and finally recently got paid for my two years I dedicated to my second job that I was doing without any proof of payment until now.

So well paid, yes, but definitely worked to earn it, and therefore definitely planning on enjoying it :D !!!!

Hey are you likely to be at the 'ring on 26 Aug? Me and my gf are doing a Germany trip of Weeze - Frankfurt - Nurburgring next week and will be there on the 26th, would be really good to have a look at your car in person if you are there :).

I'll be in Frankfurt, just coming back from climbing the Mt Blanc so nope, no Ring on that weekend.

I've received my new parts : brake calipers from a Clio 3 rs, braided brake lines, RC6 pads, caliper brackets, etc etc. looking good :)

yotah1":2afrqa6q said:
It will take time, a lot of it, and a bit of money (but as I'm buying many parts as used, that should actually be ok, along with selling the current parts fitted to the car) but the goal is to reach 220-230 hp and 950 kg, be about 10-12 cm wider, and have adjustable downforce to keep on the track.

Ah wide body! I would suggest the kit on Bakkerud's car with the very beautiful 2012 rear spoiler or 2nd choice the kit on Olivier's car...

Being a car designer, i can't see myself copying someone else's kit ... I'll do mine, for my car and my car only.

yotah1":27j0dnaj said:
Being a car designer, i can't see myself copying someone else's kit ... I'll do mine, for my car and my car only.

and then mine ;)

yotah1":21vgqg7x said:

A one of exclusive body kit for your twingo you do know how to make this exciting to wait for and see :D

MovingShadow":3pdybbcc said:
MovingShadow":3pdybbcc said:
If it's the sketch you once made of a Twingo RS with a costum bodykit, it'll be awesomesauce!
?? :p

[/quote]

Looks good! I like the WRC theme! And it does look a bit like Andreas Bakkerud's one! And like the Polo WRC! And that are good looking cars!

Clio 3 RS Brembo calipers will arrive during the week. I've also received all my R2 Evo parts, and the braided brake lines. The AP Racing discs look pretty cool, and they will fit perfectly in the 16" UltraLeggeras :)

I've put back the exhaust on the car, the manifold will be changed this weekend. The car might spend a few days with the nose pointing up, with coilovers on the rear and OEM suspensions on the front, as I haven't received back my AST's from servicing yet.
Next, new tires and she's ready to run the track again.

Sadly, I'm not ... After 2 weeks and a half of holidays, I've hurt my left knee while climbing a mountain in the Alps, and I need surgery, which means I'm probably going to be using sticks for a while and going to have a wonderful knee brace for sports for most of my life... Let's be honest, I've seen better days :(

Did you order the R2 / R2 EVO exhaust (including manifold) and other R2 / R2 EVO parts or just brakes or other chassis parts?

Too bad about your knees... (now you must have the sequential gearbox...)