Yotah´s RS Cup "Nurburgring Edition" -> 204hp F4R832 swap.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No it wasn't me :)

Regarding the cup suspensions, huh i can't say as i changed mine long before putting the camber plates.

For the test drive, it has a nice engine, 4 wheels, big brembo brakes, etc etc

Not a GT3, can't find one I like yet, and thinking of something else before jumping into that thing first...

Well, if that's a clue, all I can say is that a friend of mine thinks of trading his 350Z for the same thing I want :D (yeah i know, doesn't help you much lol)

Alright, so no it's not an Audi or BMW or any crap like this (sorry, can't stand these cars).

I test drove 2 Porsches, Caymans to be more precise. The first was a 245hp Cayman 6 speed manual mk1. Nice but not enough horses. Second was a mk2 Cayman S Black Edition with PDK 6 speed sequential gearbox and 320hp. This one was nice on the horses side but not on the gearbox as i hated it.

So my next car, once i secure a new job, will be a mk1 295hp Cayman S with 6 speed manual gearbox, sat nav and sport package. I was looking at the PASM option but in the end, the car will receive Bilstein PSS10 shocks later so i won't really meed the adaptative suspension.

In the meantime, i'm waving my options on wether or not i sell the Twingo to a guy looking for a good tracktoy.

Hi Yotah!! i'm italian and i've read all the story of your upgrade to the front disc.... i'm interested to do this on my car.... have you got any problem when you mount clio 3 calipers and EVO disc?? do all the parts fits correctly without any modified??

and so.... if I don't want to choose AP Racing EVO disc, can I choose these ones?? https://img823.imageshack.us/img823/5022/brembod.jpg
they're 300x24 Scenic 1.9 disc.... are they thinner than the evo discs??

and for the wheels?? does standard cupr/sport wheels fit??

thanks for all ;)

:p

Courtesy to Top Gear :p

jeremy_clarkson_cocks_buy_porsches.jpg

FaBiO 180":2hu7f3hn said:
Hi Yotah!! i'm italian and i've read all the story of your upgrade to the front disc.... i'm interested to do this on my car.... have you got any problem when you mount clio 3 calipers and EVO disc?? do all the parts fits correctly without any modified??

and so.... if I don't want to choose AP Racing EVO disc, can I choose these ones?? https://img823.imageshack.us/img823/5022/brembod.jpg
they're 300x24 Scenic 1.9 disc.... are they thinner than the evo discs??

and for the wheels?? does standard cupr/sport wheels fit??

thanks for all ;)

Hi

The fitment of the calipers was done by my workshop, but they had to modify the adapters for the calipers as the R2 parts are actually designed to fit onto a Clio front strut assembly, not a Twingo (because apparently the R2 rally Twingos have a Clio 2 part, not the stock part). So you have to modify it (and also the screws they sell you are too long.

Honestly, unless you track your car everyday, just stick with standard calipers and good Ferodo DS2500 or Carbone Lorraine pads, that's definitely enough.

notice that this upgrade is for twingo R2 EVO

the normal R2 just run with carbon lorraine (and generaly remove fog ligth for a bit more of cooling)