133_Ads Twingo RS *Will be soon going :'(*

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oscar":1jctsvvc said:
now get those diamonds and the front reg recess blacked to match for that mean look. TD 1.2's look fantastic on a twingo, even more so when lowered. red is my favourite colour for the 133

+1 on this dude. TD 1.2's get loads of stick for being a wheel from Halfords but they're a great looking wheel and are a fair bit lighter than stock. Reducing rolling mass is always a good way to improve handling, braking and acceleration - albeit minimal. Love the look of them!

Fallen out of love with this now and found something to replace, Spoiler, mirror covers and fog surrounds will be for sale as they're all black swap for standard grey parts and a little cash my way, wheels will also be up for sale with swap (cup wheels) and cash my way!

Will be priced to sell quick so if anyone knows of anyone looking for one for cheapish then point them my way! :(

Send me a message Ads where you from? I have all the silver parts apart from fog surrounds and cup wheels

hi, what are you asking for the mirror covers? still got my silver mirrors on. only down the road from you - junc 12 m56, meet instead of posting? cheers.

Looks like this is going this weekend, found a car i have wanted since i was about 12, right spec and mileage is low enough! Twingo has been extremely fun and still puts a smile on my face when i do push it, but I just can't do the motorway miles in it anymore :(

All will be revealed probably Sunday morning, Going down Friday night, conveniently someone has offered their standards and cash for the TD's and as i'm already heading down that way it makes sense! :D

2 clues are German and Diesel ;)