133_Ads Twingo RS *Will be soon going :'(*

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The problem above sorted itself out and i've heard nothing since :S

Really need to update this (Mike might know why)

Usually a problem like this is caused by something wanting attention and doesn't resolve itself.

But if you checked all the major points and you're happy that there isn't anything about to fall off or hitting anything, I guess it's a good thing

maggi112":x7a0jo31 said:
Usually a problem like this is caused by something wanting attention and doesn't resolve itself.

But if you checked all the major points and you're happy that there isn't anything about to fall off or hitting anything, I guess it's a good thing

I might have hit a few things with a hammer...

cv joint? my car clunks like **** - had two new bearings and a cv ready to go on and i bet that still doesnt solve it.

low life :'(

Haven't updated this in ages, washed it the other day and took a few quick pictures a it got dark quickly :/

Start off with one dirty Twingo!
u5udavuv.jpg

4enymy3u.jpg

Add some Autobrite Yellow stuff Snowfoam
2a6y6yba.jpg

Used Autobrite Purple Rain for the first time on the wheels!
atypeves.jpg

Rinsed the Snowfoam off and the gave it a good going over with Dodo Juice Born to be Mild shampoo
7amynate.jpg

It soon got dark as I was giving it a coat of pre wax with the hope of finishing it today but the weather stopped that...

Some eagle eyed people may have noticed that there is now a Gloss black Cup spoiler, Wing mirrors, Fog surrounds, smoked side repeaters and de-tangoed indicators :)

Should've done it red and white and been a festive twingo Santa :D

Although black and red looks mint mate :D

Thanks for the comments guys! Few more little things to be done then she should (fingers crossed) have new shoes! :D

Red and black on a twingo goes well.

But your exhaust tip is filthy!! Lol get that polished up ;) takes 5-10 minutes depending how bad it is with wire wool and some metal polish

Might have just ordered my new wheels ;) et38 with 195/45/16s :roll:

All will be revealed on Saturday after I have sorted them out!

Let me know if your old wheels are coming onto the market

They might be LC, undecided on painting them in a stupid colour and keeping them for winter/tracks