133_Ads Twingo RS *Will be soon going :'(*

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paint should be around april/may (hopefully), suede I'm waiting on you... Flcoking can be done virtually anytime as it will only take him the weekend for a few extra pennies ;)

Suede will cost about £30ish for the lot.. And you need to make sure you get some decent glue..

I used heat resistant contact adhesive in a spray can, was spot on and survived summer and winter with no probs! As soon as you get it ordered we could get most done in an after noon!

Make sure you get the 'stretchy' suede, the normal one wont go round the curves and will look crapp!

Ill run off and buy an exhaust tip with your dollar.. When i get a min ill find the stuff you wanna buy and foreard it to you?

Mike, need info for stuff!

Since it last went into Lookers it hasn't felt the best to drive, when they did the last lot of work they did a full 4 wheel allignment, there is a slight problem with that, that i have just remembered, there was a space saver on it last time they had it... in my eyes that would cause all sorts of problems with the allignment?

It's getting a good drive on Sunday as i'm off up the horse shoe pass (near Snowdon) to show the Corsa lot what a proper b road car is! ;)

Seen my arse with this now, clunking coming from front end, started as a small noise from front as pulling away, now does it nearly everytime i accelerate... Waiting for something to fall off...

oh dear mate thats not good.its a stab in the dark but my air box used to bang of my fire wall. maybe check your firewall to see if anything has come loose and doing the same.

Not under warranty and I'm not taking it back into Renault again, easier said than done taking it into a garage, i live 75 miles away from work and i have to book days off a week in advance, will be fine, ill have a look tomorrow, take the wheels off etc check everything i can

Will be checking tomorrow Neil! Might just try and tighten everything, if anything moves more than it should ill make a mental note and let you know!