133_Ads Twingo RS *Will be soon going :'(*

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
don't sell them mate. kills the resale value, plus you'll miss them. trust me!

you will if you ever sell it :p you'll get like 300 max, and the money you loose on the sale of the car will be triple that at least :p deffinately keep the 17's for winters and go with the whole not a foook is given attitude when you bring them out in winter time. have one a different colour, my little pony theme? hahaha well you know what i mean. always good to have the oem wheels in the garage as a just incase

Yeah ill more than likely keep, always had the idea of painting stupid colours anyway!

133_Ads":1o6a40xi said:
I will not miss the 17's!

You'll realise how nice the standard RS wheels are after selling them, plus you want some winter wheels so you don't damage the new wheels, I regretted selling mine as now looking back I'd have rather kept them for winter/bad weather wheels.

Saying that I loved the Rotas I had so much more, which are now owned by a red twingo ;) should look amazing.

I have received confirmation that they have arrived! :D Will be home tonight, to polish and give them a coat of sealant, probably fitted tomorrow! unless I can't control myself and fit them tonight! :L

Also decided the rear seats are coming out this weekend!

Got a few plans building up so i'll make a list :D (in no particular order):

Fit new wheels ;)
Remove rear seats
Fit the air filter off Maggi!
Remove HIDs from both headlights and fog lights and replace with Osram NB+ (which have been sitting around since I bought it!)
Fit braided hoses and flush the fluid
Remove gearbox mount and attempt to fit the Clio 1*2 Powerflex bush
Tint rear windows
Coilovers
Sort out exhaust
Bucket seats eventually fitted with harnesses
Smaller steering wheel/retrimmed standard (started to peel and 'melt' a lot)
Flock or paint a lot of the centre console (If flocked it will be different colours, if painted all Black)
Replace rear brakes (ds2500 pads and Brembo HC disks) - will more than likely try and fit this in with the braided hoses
Clio 1*2 Whiteline RARB
Rear strut brace
Boot net
Gloss Black wrap on Number plate 'bar' and maybe doors

There are plenty of other bits that need sorting, I'll update when I can!

The post some of you have been waiting for! :D

Arrived home last night to see this...

I had the decision of either the hot food i had picked up on the way or opening them...

The Boxes won! :D

Picked up a decent deal on New Team Dynamic Pro Race 1.2's 4x100, ET35

I could not contain my excitement and had to fit them instantly!

BEFORE

FITTED! :D

Went for a drive last night and it felt 100 times better, the ride, handleing, everything feels better about them!

Not very good i know, Pics below show them off a lot better

The fitment is awesome, i've heard them scrub once and that was as my front right went into a deep pothole.

Need some tyre shine on the tyres i know that :(

Directional tyres in winter you're brave!

They look great though

Nice list of upgrades incoming, that will be a very decent 133 :)

I like the TD 1.2 in 16" look very good!

Thanks Phil, unsure but they are lighter than the 17's

Cheers OnePC

Thanks Yotah! Your car on the TD's was where I fell in love! Parts will slowly be building up and I'll probably book a week off and get the majority of it done! :D

now get those diamonds and the front reg recess blacked to match for that mean look. TD 1.2's look fantastic on a twingo, even more so when lowered. red is my favourite colour for the 133