Apex or H&R

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have H&R on my twingo rs cup, they are good inputs on the circuit, but much too hard on normal road, bumpy road and unbearable. I think I'll change to Eibach. I would like opinions on Eibach.

Eibach or another brand if they are softer. I am looking for opinions on this subject.

There isn't going to be a softer spring. There's spax which I have (haven't got round to fitting yet), apex, or h&r. All are going to be about the same

Thank you for your answer. Hope that the Spax are less hard, because H & R are really limited for daily use.
Spring Rs non cup are not short springs.

maggi112":gd0uop4l said:
Does the wind share the same components and geometry as the RS, and therfore any springs for the Wind would be the same?

i think so cause if i recall Movingshadow has a Twingo RS coilover kit under his Wind

maggi112":12uqgba3 said:
Does the wind share the same components and geometry as the RS, and therfore any springs for the Wind would be the same?

i think so cause if i recall Movingshadow has a Twingo RS coilover kit under his Wind