Brake Reservoir?!?!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if it helps but on my Dynamique it's in the same place, that's so weired it looks like it should go there cos there's room for it!!!
85d063d8.jpg

8b02f3dd.jpg

This is very odd... mine is behind the battery just like everyone elses....

FOUND IT!

Turns out, Renault Arsehole Clark Stirling detached my brake master cylinder when my ignition/injection computer went bang.
Singlespeed and I did a little digging about tonight.
The Reservoir was left dangling (cap down) on top of the gearbox...no sign of the fixing bolts or anything!

I'm gonna reattach it tonight, even if it's with Cableties as a temporary fix...you know..to get it out the way of the hot Exhaust Manifold!!!!!

Pissed off doesn't describe it!

If that's not worth a free service and some renaultsport goodies I don't know what is. They could have easily been responsible for something pretty bad happening....

Problem is if you take it back to them as its been a while they will say it wasnt them. You can try but im 99% sure you will get the answer we worked on it x amount of time ago it wasnt us.

Twingogeekeo":99mlc8c3 said:
Problem is if you take it back to them as its been a while they will say it wasnt them. You can try but im 99% sure you will get the answer we worked on it x amount of time ago it wasnt us.

Exactly what I thought, I thought about giving them dogs abuse but at the end of the day, I can't prove it was even them.

Hey ho, would have been different if I lost all fluid!

Sorted now anyways.