Dubz's Picture Thread

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No I don't. If you've got an iPhone pm me your number and you can send it through iMessage

Mines already had a new steering column, new ecu map with new earth cable, new throttlebody, new heater system (including air con pump) and a load of rewiring for the heating/fan system. If that wasn't done under warranty I'm sure it would be more expensive than a 197 gearbox

But I could have just gotten a bad one. Now it seems the exhaust is going and either front left suspension or brakes need sorting as there's a load of squealing happening from there :/ I think I've got a few days of warranty left...

As you could probably tell I've recently gone through all my paperwork :p

My car just went into the garage to get the front wheels checked to sort this squeak that's so high pitched and loud it makes children cry (yes that did happen). 3 hours later it came out all cleaned etc. I got nearly all the way home not a single squeak then just coming up my drive a very high pitch squeak from the front wheels for a nice 30m... Great. Back to the garage tomorrow for me. I have a feeling it would have been cheaper for me to replace the front discs and pads than get the current squeak sorted.

Finally got a phone holder in my car so I could use in future meets to film stuff from the back but it's a wee bit shaky

[youtube]ojBKr1bqr4M[/youtube]

I have a feeling that youtube's stabiliser has had a go on my video :p you can also hear my annoying wheel squeak that should have been sorted out..

Took some pictures today

40fcfb2a-262b-4d76-834b-75175f4e7b6a_zps43245536.jpg

4c03390a-dbd4-4948-9c83-8214b3a8afd2_zps34fb49d6.jpg

5404b464-b22c-4310-97f8-54bdec174434_zps84a9c1fb.jpg

IMG_2375_zpsf5e5c222.jpg

IMG_2377_zps39eceda2.jpg

IMG_2378_zps36e281b1.jpg

IMG_2379_zps6e874a83.jpg

Nice pics makes mine look filthy. Hope you done some huge wheel spins as you drove of the grass.

It's quite dirty after it's clean 2 days ago :( covered in dust and dead flies. Wheel spins and handbrake turns were done :p

I hope 133_Ads doesn't mind I photoshoped his car. Got bored doing university assignments. Thought I might as well pop it in this thread saves making a new one

Modded133_zpsb3d767d0.jpg

Looks alright, now I know who I need to speak to when I need some photoshopping ;)

Dubz":3ossgz5v said:
I hope 133_Ads doesn't mind I photoshoped his car. Got bored doing university assignments. Thought I might as well pop it in this thread saves making a new one

Modded133_zpsb3d767d0.jpg

that looks fantastic in all honesty. i cant help but imagine some nice vent pods at the bottom of the front (door end) of the wheel arch for rear brake cooling to make it look seriously aggressive. that with an R1 exhaust :/

nice clio v6 rear axle + engine? phase 2 engine offcourse! stick your spare tyre in the newly created front 'boot' lol