Dubz's Picture Thread

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
133_Ads":aw24cf2h said:
Dubz you absolute b*****d! I now want my car looking like that! :mad:

A guy over on twingooc had his 1.2 16v de badged and pretty much slammed. The de-badging cost around £250 from a body shop. If you were thinking of doing it ;)

oscar":aw24cf2h said:
that looks fantastic in all honesty. i cant help but imagine some nice vent pods at the bottom of the front (door end) of the wheel arch for rear brake cooling to make it look seriously aggressive. that with an R1 exhaust :/

Cheers! I'll have another go at it tomorrow after I've done some work. I'm feeling front splitter, some rear brake cooking, maybe wider, and edit out the petrol filler cap thing and replace with more arch :p

oscar":1pp72vu2 said:
Dubz":1pp72vu2 said:
I hope 133_Ads doesn't mind I photoshoped his car. Got bored doing university assignments. Thought I might as well pop it in this thread saves making a new one

Modded133_zpsb3d767d0.jpg

that looks fantastic in all honesty. i cant help but imagine some nice vent pods at the bottom of the front (door end) of the wheel arch for rear brake cooling to make it look seriously aggressive. that with an R1 exhaust :/

+ jap plate

LC":18o1qie2 said:
oscar":18o1qie2 said:
Dubz":18o1qie2 said:
I hope 133_Ads doesn't mind I photoshoped his car. Got bored doing university assignments. Thought I might as well pop it in this thread saves making a new one

Modded133_zpsb3d767d0.jpg

+ jap plate

I'd attempt to just run no plate ;) or at least easily removable :D

If you want the full res picture let me know Dubz! Got it at home so can send tomorrow! :D

Dubz":29ihwdi8 said:
133_Ads":29ihwdi8 said:

A guy over on twingooc had his 1.2 16v de badged and pretty much slammed. The de-badging cost around £250 from a body shop. If you were thinking of doing it ;)

oscar":29ihwdi8 said:

Cheers! I'll have another go at it tomorrow after I've done some work. I'm feeling front splitter, some rear brake cooking, maybe wider, and edit out the petrol filler cap thing and replace with more arch :p

Ever do this Dubz? ;)

No I didn't. Uni assignments and exams have taken over my life currently :(

I've have a go later :)

133_Ads":htcdaoc9 said:
Dubz":htcdaoc9 said:
133_Ads":htcdaoc9 said:

oscar":htcdaoc9 said:

Ever do this Dubz? ;)

Nowhere near finished but this is how far I've gotten so far

Modded133-2_zps2aef2c01.jpg

More wides, front splitter from the new twingo, and Clio V6 side intake.

that's an absolute baddie! coolest thing i've ever seen. it just looks like it has to be rear engined, rear wheel drive. v6 turbo much? now ... what mental aero can you add on :D ?

133_Ads":2315gi1v said:
Love it! Cheers Dubzy! :D

It's alright :p

On a side note my car has just failed it's MOT... Again... Unaligned front axle causing uneven wear on the pads and discs. Got new pads and disc's last August :/ this car is costing me way too much...

Dubz":18bsdd51 said:
133_Ads":18bsdd51 said:
Love it! Cheers Dubzy! :D

It's alright :p

On a side note my car has just failed it's MOT... Again... Unaligned front axle causing uneven wear on the pads and discs. Got new pads and disc's last August :/ this car is costing me way too much...

trust me, it's nothing compared to a peugeot 2006 onwards range ownership. breaking down every week, on 207oc.com their motors are all breaking down all over the shop, timing chains redundant after 30k miles turbo's blowing up....everything you can imagine, a common failure. peugeots absolutely terrify me!

renaults are golden compared to pugs and a lot of other cars in terms of reliability, even yours :D

missaligned front axle, is that all it failed on? 30-40 quid for an alignment? i'd say that's a win! or are your track rod ends bent?

So much crap has gone wrong on mine. Well they're going to going to see if the brake disc's have warped causing any the problem. But it'll be £50 to fix it but they'll knock the labour costs off.

They're going check the whole front suspension for free.

Just a little update thing. I'm having a test drive in a Gordini TCe on monday and if all things go well I'll be part ex'ing the i-music for it on friday!

£5,125, 28k miles, no scratches at all apart from one stone chip on the front and comes with 12 months full warranty on it! Can't go wrong with that!

Dubz":3s4b4ry8 said:
Just a little update thing. I'm having a test drive in a Gordini TCe on monday and if all things go well I'll be part ex'ing the i-music for it on friday!

£5,125, 28k miles, no scratches at all apart from one stone chip on the front and comes with 12 months full warranty on it! Can't go wrong with that!
why not look at a 133 I saw one with 10k for £6000 lol

the TCe 1.2 is a ridiculously good wee engine, hopefully i'll be seeing you come over to the dark side soon martin :D

I'm part ex'ing the car if I change and this one is just 10 minutes from where I live :) there's a 133 gordini as well there but at £8k it's above my price range.

I want a car for around £5k with good spec, insurable, less than 30k miles, and I love my car but I want rid of it as the history is pretty damn crap on it