gtsteve twingo gt

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a few amazing low mileage twingos on autotrader at the moment, can't see why you'd trade yours for a 133 though, a few mods you'd be running a car on the same level

doesn't matter what mods you do, a GT will never quite be on the same level as 133. Hense a lot of GT owners now have 133's, me included

Yeah man that black one is tidy but the red. look how sexy the red is.

And performance isn't the reason I'm wanting to change anyway I'm happy with the gt power. I just wish it visually lpoked like the 133 as it looks awesome

gtsteve":2z1rn72z said:
Yeah man that black one is tidy but the red. look how sexy the red is.

And performance isn't the reason I'm wanting to change anyway I'm happy with the gt power. I just wish it visually lpoked like the 133 as it looks awesome

Buy the parts then ? Hehe ?

They are around £350 unpainted

I'd love to but I haven't got the spare cash for that and my payments are barely changing for the 133 so for me it's a no brainer. plus the 133 has that extra computer next to the speedo and the chunkier seats. could be worse I was also considering the clio tce when the salesman showed me it lol