gtsteve twingo gt

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah mate I'm not worried the will fall out of place I'm just disappointed with the results. doesn't look 70 mm to me. I'll have some pics up in 15 mins see what you think

gtsteve":1zp0h031 said:
Yeah mate I'm not worried the will fall out of place I'm just disappointed with the results. doesn't look 70 mm to me. I'll have some pics up in 15 mins see what you think

not going to wait for them to bed in first? ;) it's a spring remember, it's supposed to resist compression. after a couple of weeks to a month it will settle into place at the final ride height apportioned to the weight applying a compression force downwards on it. this is when you begin to adjust the ride height :)

looking forward to seeing the pictures. i didn't get the chance to reply to your message, just seen it there mate. everything riding okay now with the bearings and top mounts?

Yeah man its riding well. no knocks. drives straight. looks good. result :)

the more I look at it the better I think it looks

agreed! looks really good steve. once the rears settle in it'll look excellent :D

spoiler alert! spoiler alert! uhhh cup spoiler lol i didn't even notice that!

You got it :). In primer atm unfortunately. 240 pound phone bill said I can't get the paint done yet hahaa

Looks very nice....... Would get rid of that phone if I was you..... £240 phone bill...wow :lol:

steve, so can we get married this week or would you prefer next week mate? it's fantastic to see a GT owner who tracks their twingo. i've done one trackday and clio 172's which were pretty much standard just stripped etc weren't that much faster than my GT. how did you get on? did you find that you were keeping with some cars that you shouldn't be keeping with?

:mrgreen: :geek:

oscar it handled unbelievable on the track. like a go kart. The only problem I found was I think the rear end is way to light and even with the coilovers and proxies the rear was still skipping about about lol. so when we getting married Haa.

bad news. After a week of thinking unfortunately I have decided to put this car back to standard. I'm sick of bouncing about. slowing down for speed bumps. worrying incase I damage it. its went from a car I loved driving to something I hardly enjoy so for that reason the coilovers and the rs spoiler are going up for sale. All my money now will be going away to save for a alien green clio sport as being on that track also opened my eyes to the type of power I want and no matter what I spend on the twingo it's always going to have its limits. so I plan on enjoying the car. Keeping it spotless. and may even have a few bits and bobs left to do but lowering and wheels are crossed of the list for the future of this car. its a sad decision for me but it's will be for the best

oscar it handled unbelievable on the track. like a go kart. The only problem I found was I think the rear end is way to light and even with the coilovers and proxies the rear was still skipping about about lol. so when we getting married Haa.

bad news. After a week of thinking unfortunately I have decided to put this car back to standard. I'm sick of bouncing about. slowing down for speed bumps. worrying incase I damage it. its went from a car I loved driving to something I hardly enjoy so for that reason the coilovers and the rs spoiler are going up for sale. All my money now will be going away to save for a alien green clio sport as being on that track also opened my eyes to the type of power I want and no matter what I spend on the twingo it's always going to have its limits. so I plan on enjoying the car. Keeping it spotless. and may even have a few bits and bobs left to do but lowering and wheels are crossed of the list for the future of this car. its a sad decision for me but it's will be for the best

Well well well.
coilovers are gone. cars high again and my chassis is craving tarmac.

soooo future plans

coilovers again hahah. but this time I'm going to work on getting the back lower somehow as that's one of the reasons I sold them in the first place
speedline 2118
detailed
ktec exhaust
k&n panel filter.

This will be long term and if I have this list done by this time next year I will be happy.

On my way to evan halshaw to speak about trading my car in and told him I won't be happy unless I'm walking away with a 133. let's see what they say :)