gtsteve twingo gt

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What you going to do if the centre locking issue occurs? You won't be able to get in and unplug the fuse without smashing a window :s

Every car I've had I've always planned on smoothing them off. Other side will eventually be done. I used mine once to ser if it was the right barrel haha.

I come to that obstinate at the time chicken lol. hope for the best

That's a sh*t deal Steve, you have my sympathy.
Don't let the bottom-feeding scum that did it grind you down.

sandy55":1maq4wpe said:
That's a sh*t deal Steve, you have my sympathy.
Don't let the bottom-feeding scum that did it grind you down.

aye, they're just angry because their farts smell like the fridges at the sperm banks ! :p

hahaha yeah sandy, it's always eases the old anger monkeys if you can just place ridicule upon these extremely pathetic sorts who vandalise peoples cars or try to break into them. why not an aston or a merc or something, why a cheap little twingo gt? beats me!

From the pics i assume the way the barrel was punched through that these skells knew what they were doing.
I'm not into modding but for any folk who spend their hard-earned individualising their cars but don't have a safe place to keep it, it must be a constant worry.

thing is u bet they sold the sat nav for 20 quid and either got drink with it or drugs. tramps.
Going to get a cctv camera with led security light on it and put it on upstairs window

fixed :) cracking job might I add. He going to do the other side for 150 aswell but don't know when I'm getting that done.

hope you're keeping this car till it dies man, you'll never sell a car without manual locking! :p

Not the best picture but go faster stripes

nothing much happening atm. want to get seatbelts in but the are stuck wound all the way in

gtsteve":3ncprp06 said:
Not the best picture but go faster stripes

nothing much happening atm. want to get seatbelts in but the are stuck wound all the way in
The seatbelt mechanisms have an inertia lock in them, so tipped forwards/backwards or sideways they are liable to lock up. If hung in the intended orientation, they should unlock and be able to extend again... May need a bit of pull n release to free them off.

Cheers :) ill fit them in the next couple of nights and try get them released. need to jetwash aswell

Finally got round to getting the belts in. mechanic at my dads work said they had to be perfectly in there position and they will release. true to his word I bolted them in to a instant release :). look so good and match my interior perfect

very nice steve, offsets the interior perfectly :)

i've got to say though, how long until the ride height and wheel situation gets sorted out lol? if it's killing me to look at it, i can only imagine how much it kills you to look at the arch gap! mind you i completely understand how nobodys got a grand cutting around just waiting to be spent on wheels tyres and suspension lol :D

I'm sick of the arch gap aswell. normally have all my cars lowered within a short space of owning them.
3 from this year alone.

I love this GT and it's gonna look even better when it's lowered. I recognise the Micra too. Did you sell this on to a lad called Kieran?

As for page 1, yep, that was me at Tesco. I'm more active on the 133 Facebook group than on here, but here she is;

10620621_10152388293874998_5411141423278389353_n.jpg

it's good to see some folk who are loving their GT's and realise that the 133 isn't really an 'upgrade' to a GT, especially when on coilovers and mapped. handles the same & is then faster. the 133 just looks a little more aggressive :)

Sw4ns - your gt is sitting lovely, what coilovers are you running chap? no doubt steve is going to be all over them like the ebola virus!